And say goodbye | F.I. x Reader | (3/3)

(A/n)

Requested by yebroimemo

_

random, but I was thinking about editing Love Is The Weapon - maybe it'd be good if it was both gender neutral and some parts were written better, I love that story too much

Also,,, I need to classify reader's genders in this book like in the MCR one (like, fem, male, gn or whatever), I guess I got until the chapter "Flowers" classified - can someone help me with the rest??
If no one does, I'll delete this and pretend I never asked for help dhshfsdh thx already

__________
__________
__________

Yesterday night, Gerard separated the fight between Frank and Pete, commenting about how they – along with Ray and Patrick – couldn't be left unsupervised. With my drunk state, Pete and I agreed it would be better if we talked in the morning, when I would be able to discuss it all properly.

"What happened there, (y/n)?" Pete asks me carefully once I leave the bathroom after getting ready for the day. He sits on the bed, clearly sad and stressed. "Tell me the truth, I... I won't be mad, I promise," he breathes out.

"Ah, well," I scratch my neck, crouching down next to my bag to put the things I used back inside it. "Actually... it was me who kissed Frank first. We cleared things out yesterday and... we're not in the best terms, but we understand each other now." A sigh goes past my lips as I stand up again, turning to Pete. "He explained why he fucking-" I interrupt myself, the thought still angering me a bit, "left me."

"Anyways," I continue after a brief pause, pushing the bad feelings aside. "I need time now. I'm confused, Pete. I do like you a lot, but I don't know if I really love you." My eyes don't avert from his for a single moment – I have no fault for my feelings and nothing to be afraid of; if he understands it, he won't mind. "Thank you for everything."

He seems broken, I'm not gonna lie, he really does; still, as soon as he seems to fall back in reality, Pete smiles sadly. "It's okay, (y/n). Thank you, too." Standing up, he slowly steps towards me, pulling me to a hug, carefully, like if I'd shatter under his touch. "I love you a lot. Enough to understand you." He has a few tears in his eyes as pulling away, his smile twitching, "I hope you make the right choice."

"Thank you so much," I smile, hugging him close again.

.

This nostalgic feeling fills me again as I see Frank approaching the café, smiling as he joins me in walking inside. It surprises me when we order coffee and he remembers exactly how I like it. After ordering it, Frank glances at me with a sheepish smile, his eyes falling to the floor after noticing I'm looking at him; he's so adorable.

We walk to a table by the window to watch the outside while talking. "Hey," I say suddenly, smiling at all the memories about us coming back to my mind at once. "Remember when we'd go to that coffee and, when the cashier asked our names, we'd say Kurt and Cobain? She'd get so mad," I laugh, the memory of us grinning devilishly as ordering coffee playing in my head.

"Yeah, it was so fun," Frank chuckles, playing with his cup. "Remember a time when we were at the club and we kept throwing people in the pool?" Both of us chuckle at it. "Uh, I'm still not allowed there," he presses his lips together in a kinda embarrassed smile, blushing lightly as I laugh at him. "Don't laugh," Frank says, clearly not serious about it, "I'm sure they won't let you in if you go there either!"

"Ah, hah," I roll my eyes, "we'll try that someday. I bet they don't even remember my face, though, neither my name. Just yours." He's about to argue when I continue, "everyone knew, Frank. If there was some problem, there was ninety percent chance that you were at least involved in third hand." Frank pouts, not saying anything, obviously recognizing my point.