;With Love | Pastel! Photographer! F.I. x Reader

(A/n)

Pastel because yes 💙💗💕💜💘💓💜💖💗💕💙💜💘💜💗💕💙💖💗💜💜💘💓💓💜💗💓💜💗💖💘💙💗💙💙💜💗💖💙💖

__

Sorry for taking long.

__

Any self-deprecating comment and I'll kill y'all

_____
_____
_____

"The lyrics were carefully written, telling a story and having a deep meaning..." I stop tapping on the keyboard and mutter to myself, reading what I've already written for the magazine article.

What should I write next? - I furrow my eyebrows and take my cup of coffee from my desk, sipping on the drink.

Snap!

The sound startles me and I turn to see a camera pointed at me. Frank's there. He tilts his head, showing it from behind the camera, with a smile on his face.

"What you doing there?" I smile.

"You just looked so beautiful I had to take a picture." He says happily.

"Then you have a big vision problem because I'm not anywhere near beautiful." I chuckle putting my cup over the desk again, by the laptop.

"You're wrong! Look at this, I like it so much!" He says approaching me and showing me the picture he just took.

It shows me with the cup brought to my lips as I look at the laptop's screen, focused.

"Yeah... kinda. It was just the angle that helped." I shrug.

"Stop!" He taps my shoulder, "You're the one with vision problems here! I love it and I'm gonna keep it." He smiles.

"Hm," I twist my mouth, "you sure? I'm not that worth it."

Frank doesn't reply as he makes a face, eyeing me as asking if I'm serious about it.

He stares at me for a long moment before speaking up, "Y'know what?" He asks and I nod, motioning for him to continue, "I'm going to do a photoshoot of you."

"And waste your time with me? Sorry, Frankie, you've already got tons of work to do photographing all those celebs around, don't create another one! Even more a useless one!" I say raising my hands high above my head and stretching, cracking my knuckles.

"It wasn't a question, I wasn't giving you an option. We're doing it and that's it." He says with a small smug pout.

"Oh, yeah? We are?" I say leaning closer to him.

"Yeah, we are." He nods raising his eyebrows and eyeing me.

"Right..." I say letting my eyes fall to his lips. I look up at him again - his lips tremble slightly and he narrows his eyes. "But don't complain to me that it wasn't worth it later." I press my lips together in a smile and move back to the laptop to continue my job.

~

"Hm, what background? What places do you like?"

"Y'know roads, empty city, woods, night, near neon lights... really, you decide." I shrug.

"Okay, amazing!" Frank smiles.

.

"What about black eyeshadow with a bit of silver?"

"Anything you think is good on me. What's rare."

"Everything is beautiful on you!"

"...No."