Soulmate | F.I. x Reader | AU | (2/2)

(A/n)

Requested by ladyofwritingsorrows and Cass_GS
Sorry for taking so long dshfgdshj there are so many comments that I end up missing some of them

______
______
______

"Y'know, you never mentioned it." I say out of nothing, earning a questioning hum from Frank. "What you saw all this time and who do you thought I'd be." I observe him until his gaze meets mine, what makes his features soften a bit.

"Um, I..." He trails off, blushing a bit. "There were always some images of people I didn't know, sometimes your place, books, art or the sky. I could presume you were someone who liked these things, also music." Though Frank stops speaking, there's something telling me he's got more to say; I remain silent, waiting for him to do it.

"I," He breathes an awkward chuckle, playing with my fingers between his, "well, I made a list of things I'd like to do with you and that's why I brought you here. 'Thought you'd like it." His eyebrows raise as he shoots me a quick glance then he lowers his head again, probably to hide his red cheeks, thought they're barely seen since it's already dark.

"Oh, yeah?" I blush this time, not having expected that. Damn, looks like he wasn't so desperate like me and even made some plans. My eyes travel towards our hands before traveling to the pool, watching the trembling reflection of the night sky over the distorted image of the pool's bottom, distorting even more when the waves produced when our feet's movements are more intense. Some soft music also plays in the background, creating a perfect atmosphere. I do notice I need to say something else, but I just don't know how to express how it makes me feel - I'm happy, however, also kinda ashamed I was so desperate with finding him that it's all I did the whole time.

"Sorry I didn't talk about it too often." Frank chuckles in an attempt of lightening my the mood, looking again at me. "It's just that it felt like if you were here the whole time already, if it makes any sense. I mean, not like the visions were enough, but it seems like you've always been here with me. Well, you have, in a way." He shrugs sheepishly, squeezing my hand.

"Frank..." I mutter hopelessly, reaching my free hand to pull his dark strands away from his face. "Damn, you're going to kill me at some point. You're sweet to a point I can't handle." He lets out a small, cute noise at my words, kind of melting against me once I throw my arms around him and bring Frank for a hug. "I love you so much." I say against the side of his face, pressing a few kisses there. His arms snake around my torso and it's noticeable we're not moving from this position so soon.

"Y'know," I start, "I, um, I never actually really thought about things like this because I just wanted to find you already, though there were some things I always wanted to show you. I guess Ray almost went crazy because of me freaking out everyday, telling him about the visions." Though I smile a bit at the memories, my tone does carry somewhat guilt for not actually caring about this the way he did.

"You're still amazing, love." He says in the same way which always makes me fell all tingly inside. "What matters for me is how you treat me now." Frank's arms tighten around me and he places a kiss on my jaw, nuzzling the side of my face.

~

The thought about me not doing enough has been hovering around my mind ever since the night by the pool with Frank. I've been seeking for something which expresses exactly how I feel for him, but the thing is that there's barely something interesting to do apart from the usual. Sometimes we go to some bars, spend some time at the skate lane, go out to eat or just sit on the square bench, once in a while deciding to watch the sunset from a random place. Usually, it doesn't even matter to me, just the idea of being with him is enough.

I'm suddenly pulled away from my thoughts by feeling arms sneaking around my waist from behind at the same time the mattress noticeably sinks. Frank pecks my neck, connecting his lips with mine once I turn my head towards him. "So what are we doing today?" His voice is muffled by my shoulder; his half lidded eyes observe me lazily.

"I- I wanted to go somewhere special." I say, literally giving up on the whole thing. "Like," I let my gaze fall to the mattress, not being secure enough to hold eye contact, "I just want to show you how much I love you because I feel like I don't do it enough."

"(Y/n)..." He says softly, adjusting himself behind me in a way I'm sitting between his legs, and pulls me to lean back against his torso, what's pretty comfortable. "You don't have to do it. You're more than enough, 'kay?" Frank places a light kiss on my neck before resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I know how much you love me 'cuz, otherwise," his tone changes into a smirking one and I already start blushing, having a notion of what's to come, "you wouldn't know me so well. Damn, I love it when you know right what'd be my opinion on something or knows how I'll react. It seems like you know every detail of me and it makes me feel like I'm truly yours."

I don't even need to take a glance to know he's blushing, burying his face in the crook of my neck to hide it. His words play in my mind for a moment, resulting in my lips cracking a stupid smile at the thought. I chuckle, feeling his arms tighten around me, but I manage to free myself from them so I'm able to face him - his cheeks red as predicted.

"You're so precious." I mumble against his lips, cupping his face with both my hands before covering it with kisses. A last, longer kiss is placed on his lips, earning me a pleased hum from him.

"Every moment with you is my favorite." He mutters shyly, eyeing me from under his eyelashes, being extremely adorable.

"Stop or I'll have to kill you with all my love." I say in a playfully angry tone, hugging him tightly before tackling him down on the bed to give him more kisses - he squeals in surprise, wrapping his arms around my neck.

________________________