✘"Princess | F.I. x Reader

(A/n)

Requested on Tumblr

_____

Thanks to everyone who's voting for the Halloween prompts! :D

____________
____________
____________

I furrow my eyebrows lightly, focused on the paragraph I'm reading when I see Frank in the doorway – I don't put the book away just yet even if just as planned, he does jump on the bed and clings up to my side. He knows I've noticed him, with that specific smile already tugging on his lips once he rests his head on my chest, fake absentmindedly tracing patterns on my chest until I'm obligated to finally place the book aside, making sure I've placed the bookmarker in it.

"What, baby?" I brush a strand away from his face to press a kiss to his forehead.

"Y'know," Frank says softly, leaning into my touch, which compels me to cup his face. "You could peg me again, hm?" He smiles stupidly.

I snort, but quickly can feel a smirk forming itself; my thumb runs across his cheek, holding him closer. "Oh, again? So you liked it that much, hun?" A deep red tone takes over Frank's cheek and he meekly nods, looking down at his own hand tracing patterns on my chest again after having made a brief pause.

We have done this a couple of times already and even with how fucked out he looks after each session, I hadn't thought Frank had liked it so much to get like this around me – a shyness that rarely shows up, but is always there whenever he's to ask for something he really likes.

"Please," he mumbles, lips lingering over my neck. "Please, Mx. I really need it." His hips push against my thigh gently.

"Fuck," I mumble.

Honestly, Frank will certainly be the death of me if I'm not his first.

Frank hums against my lips once I pull him for a kiss, sighing softly. His hands wrapped around my collar successfully make it possible for him to pull me over, holding me close the entire time. Our lips still slide against each other, even if with pauses, while I position myself between his legs, hands slipping under his boxer shorts to squeeze his thighs; he gasps, already giving himself into my touch.

"Gonna fuck you so good," I say softly among lazy kisses to his lips, nibbling down on his lips a few times.

"Please do," he breathes, pulling me closer by the back of my neck.

"You got no idea how much I love ruining you," I say softly, making him moan this time.

Frank always smells so good, even if we tend to use the same beauty products, he still has that characteristic scent that's fucking intoxicating and I can feel myself almost getting lost for a second once burying my face in the crook of his neck, kissing the skin softly. I don't think he'd be ever able to understand how much I love and want him, but neither would I be able to put into words, anyways.

His skin is hot under my touch, the pattern being kept when I slip my hands under his shirt and rub the skin softly, immediately snatching moans from him with rubbing circles into his hips and waist; he pushes himself into my hands. Fucking sensible. He whines when I sink my thumb right down his happy trail and slowly drag it down, tho stopping before reaching anything.

We pull away from each other momentarily so I can get rid of his shirt and fuck, Frank's boxers are tented already.

"Oh, damn, look at you," I mumble softly.

The warmth reaches me through the thin fabric as I palm Frank, not starting as gently as I usually would just to fucking wipe the smugness off his face – he gasps, bucking his hips up almost immediately, hence I can't help but to grin.