Flowers | Pastel! F.I. x Punk! Reader (2/2)

(A/n)

Hey everyone 💕💕💕

Sorry for disappearing, but a lot happened those days

_____

BOIS
GO CHECK THIS

A FAB BOOK BY MY LOVELY xbloodbulletxSHE DRAWS FABULOUSLY(Hdjdjdkd nO-

SHE DRAWS FABULOUSLY
(Hdjdjdkd nO- .... xbbx)
_____
_____
_____

College, college, here I am again. Another day of torture, huh.

As I walk past the gates, I notice some people turning to look at me, either turning to comment with their friends after or keeping staring. In response, I send them a look that makes everyone - or at least most of them - stop and return to their previous activities.

"Idiots..." I mumble to myself while getting inside the main building so I can go to mine.

Like everyday, I arrived just a few minutes before the class starts. Just the sound of my boots and a few other people's shoes against the floor echoe through the hall.. well, or so I thought.

Those are... rustling sounds? Also some hushed whispers in a mad tone and whimpers...

Having decided to find out where they're coming from, I look around and see three guys against the corner of a hall that connects with the main one.

I approach them slowly to not get their attention and look over their shoulders. - They're beating up someone and it is... - All the blood is drained from my head. - Frank!

Their voices start to get in a higher and more violent tone,

"Why you gotta steal (y/n) from us?"
"You think you're better?"
"No one wants you, you disgusting fag."

I know quite a lot of guys like me. (F/n) told me they say it because of my cool, laid back, strong personality. I should have known this would happen. Ugh.

Fuck - They have nothing to do with what happened between Frank and I! If they wanted me so much why didn't they make a move first?

I take some steps back, "Hey dickwads!" I yell, pissed off. It causes them to jump startled and look back at me. The three turn around and stand close to each other, trying to cover Frank.

One of them puts on an awkward yet flirty grin, "Hey... wassup, (y/n)?" He extends the y and the u.

"Wassup?" I smile, showing my anger. I step closer to the taller guy and grab him by his collar, I throw him against the wall and he gasps. "Look," I start in a low tone, "if you touch Frank, get near or even look at him, you won't be able to flirt with anyone anymore because you wouldn't have enough courage to open that mouth of yours without any teeth to show. Plus, I believe you don't like purple eyes, hm?" I look at him dead in the eyes, "A finger touching him and your pretty body and life will change drastically. But not to anything good. Am I understood?"