Bubblegum Bitch [Electra Heart] | Pastel! F.I. x Punk! Reader | (2/2)

(A/n)

Requested by cheezwhizzzz and on Tumblr

__________
__________
__________

Me:
Frank
Frnak
Fucking Bubblegum Bitch
Miss Sugar Pink? 😍🥰😘

Miss Sugar Pink:
Hi <3

Me:
Where's the book?

I can almost feel my soul leaving my body at the moment the 'online' under Frank's contact name disappears, groaning as I would let my head fall forward on the table if it was otherwise clean and my work didn't have any chance to be ruined.

Gerard raises an eyebrow from his place next to me and hums, shaking his head. "What's up, sugar?"

"Frank disappeared with the goddamn book," I sigh, pocketing my phone, and put my latex glove on again, "and no one else returned theirs yet, so... All I can find are extremely minor extractions from the book around and resumes that say nothing substantial." The paintbrush dips into the black paint before I bring it closer to paint the details along Mother War's mask.

"Are you sure you don't want any help?" Gerard leans over to grab the deep red mix that I was using earlier for the blood drops of his thousandth version of his Demolition Lovers' drawing.

"Yeah. I need my own perspective of the book for this and I'm already halfway through my essay and all, so... It'd be messy." I lean over Gerard's shoulder to take a look at his painting. "You're so talented it makes me want to give up."

Gerard snorts a chuckle, rolling his eyes a little. "You're not bad, dumbass." He presses a kiss to my cheek and rests his head on my shoulder for a moment. "But why don't you go after Frank or something? Maybe you can find him during any of the breaks today?" He goes back to adding the spilled blood to his painting, quickly reaching for a lighter tone of red.

"That if I can find him at some point." I dip the brush in more black paint. Frank wasn't around yesterday and before yesterday during lunch nor at the library when he usually is, in a way the last time I saw him in person was when I was heading to the dorms and saw him dragging someone around by their hand; either way, he dismissed me quickly. Just like when I text him—well, when he even bothers to answer. "I'll go find him today."

Finding Frank turns out to be a harder task than I thought. Normally, it's easy to find him given how unusual it is to find someone else with a same pastel aesthetic as his, and even the familiar faces that usually are following him around are nowhere to be seen. Okay, that's maybe unusual; it's not like I know his habits or something.

Still, what the fuck? Can't he keep up to his promises or what? Yeah, he's not dumb or anything, but he's also not the best person when it comes to commitment and all that stuff. It doesn't matter how many times I call him right now, I'll even find his fucking dorm if I need to.

The ringing stops. "Hello, you've tried to reach Frank Iero! I can't answer right now, but if it's regarding my photography or Pencey Prep, feel free to message me instead! If not, I'll get back to you as soon as possible!"

No, no, no! Fuck!

"Frank," I huff after the beeping sound, "you fucking disappeared. Forgot our deal? Call me or else I'll hunt you down." The sound of the phone hanging up follows, leaving me in silence with my own anger, which isn't exactly any better. My fingers itch to toss my phone across the campus—breathe, (y/n), you know that's not the best option or even a good one at all, it would solve absolutely fucking nothing. Everyone is working on their fucking assignments, hence there isn't any prevision any other copy of the book will be returned anytime soon, but there I was, thinking Frank Iero, out of all people, would keep up to his promises at least once.