Valentine's Day | Teacher! F.I. x Student! Reader

Sitting at my desk quietly, I watch Mr. Iero as he stands next to the blackboard explaining about exponential and logarithmic functions.

As he does so, I pay full attention to him and write down some notes when necessary.

Since I'm considered a good student, he has set me to sit in the second row. Something I don't complain about, I get to stay closer to him.

Ironically, it's simultaneously a bad thing because I get really nervous when I'm close to him.

Like, who doesn't get nervous when they're near their crush?

I sigh quietly taking my attention off of the subject to him for a moment. He's so beautiful it hurts.

A thought crosses my mind - Valentine's Day is getting closer, isn't it? I could give him a card. The idea seems stupid but I do feel like I need to. Oh, should I do it?

The bell rings and I finish taking the last notes. They're important, even a half dozen of students are there too to copy it.

"Organized as always, hm?" The voice says from above me and I look up at see Mr. Iero. His eyes move from my notebook to my own.

I instantly turn red and grip tighter on my pencil, nervous. "U-uh, thank you."

"So much better than those pieces of trash that some students call a notebook." He chuckles and smiles.

"O-oh." Is the only syllable I manage to voice.

"Keep the excellent work." He pats my head lightly and goes back to the front of the class. He walks to behind his desk and starts cleaning it a bit.

I shake my head lightly and finish the notes quickly, then get my things back inside my bag.

Mental note: Buy red paper.

.

I rub my face and, for the seventeenth time, I scribble the words I had written.

Ugh, why can't I just think about a cute, suggestive yet not obvious and proper message to write on the card?

That's only another worry - I also wonder how the hell am I going to give it to him since just the thought of him makes me go red and my hands sweat?

"Oh lord..." I mutter putting the pen down and wiping my hands on my clothes.

I can't give him the card this way! I could leave the card on his desk but I really want to give it to him myself.

Yeah, yeah, but that's the last thing I need to think about now!

After a few minutes of writing, scratching and sighing in frustration, I finally get one that's less bad.

Smiling slightly, I get the card. It's red on the outside and light pink on the inside, with a heart outline cut on the pink paper, showing the red paper below. Just like a pop-up heart.

I grab the golden pen and try my best to focus on what I'm doing so I don't get anything wrong neither get nervous again.

Also using the golden pen and some other ones, I draw some details.

On the right inferior corner, I write my name and date in small discreet letters.

Okay, it's not the best I've ever seen but it's still good and beautiful.

Next task: Give it to Mr. Iero.

I place the card on my nightstand and turn off the lights before jumping on my bed and pulling the covers over me.