;Wings | F.I. x Reader | Wings AU! | (1/2)

(A/n)

PrOmPtS, pRoMpTs, uwuwuwu
I believe I don't need to say it is xbloodbulletx who sent me it uwu
(Hehe oop oop, i should start sending u more💖 xbbx)

It's an absolutely amazing prompt but I managed to turn it into a stupid story,,,
I just won't accept a part 3 request for this one because I really think it's idiotic, sry, I guess I was on drugs while I wrote this shjdbshcbd jkjkjk

I also got some inspiration from this Netflix movie 'Mirage' uwu I liked it very much, go watch it

_____
_____
_____

A long time ago, every human was born with a pair of wings. In the beginning of their life, they'd be white, but changed to all colors of the rainbow according to your kind of life. They'd be from a light yellow to a dark blue. One of the most beautiful things humanity had ever seen and praised.

However, no one knows what exactly happened, but all what lasts from the majestic plumage, are grey stumps. This leaded to multiple theories to be created at first, just to, eventually, the fact be forgotten and left away by everyone. It continued like this, until...

-~*~-

"Fuck!" I groan seeing how the front garden is full of dirt. Mud and destroyed plants all around the grass. I sigh - It will take a good time to clean everything. Yesterday's storm was really strong; I'm thankful my house is still up and perfect. Apart from the tree branches on the roof, but that's not something I should complain about.

I walk back inside and grab my phone from my pajamas pocket and start checking the messages, making my way to the kitchen. - A few messages from my friends, some from group and... one from mom? She never sends anything. - Shrugging, I place the phone over the counter, letting the audio play, as I start preparing my breakfast.

"Hey, dear! It's been a while, how are you? I miss you, you should come over today. Even more after this storm, I'm extra worried. I'll be waiting for you this afternoon! Love you, kisses!" The audio ends and I sigh through my nose, with a slice of bread in my mouth.

Well, what's the bad in visiting your oldie once in a while?

~

It really wasn't that bad after all. - I think, looking at a basket full of (fruit) and a pie enveloped in plastic film that are nicely placed on the back seat of my car.

When I turn my attention back to the road, I see, far in the horizon, a figure. A dark figure.

"What the hell is that...?" I mutter narrowing my eyes and leaning forward to try to identify what is it.

I don't get to, but slow down the speed when I pass by it, eventually stopping. I open the car's right window - which is closer to it and the passenger seat - and look up to see a guy, who also looks down at me. Confusion, curiosity and surprise in his eyes.

"Uh... do you need help?" I offer unsure.

He continues looking at the car and all as if analyzing it. The guy blinks a few times before looking at me, "Hm, yes... where am I?"

"Well, currently, in New Jersey, a few miles away from Trenton, where I'm heading now." I say pointing forward. "Where are you going to?"

"Well, I..." He shrugs, scratching the back of his head.

"Do you want a ride until there? I can help you when we get there, you seem lost." I smile.

Hesitantly, the male nods. He steps away and I open the passenger door for him to get in. And when he starts to do so... - My eyes widen as I look at his wings, which seem to difficult a bit of the process of getting in the car but he eventually does so, pushing the door closed. He jumps startled with the loud thud and turns to look at me.