;Hey, lady | Demon! F.I. x Angel! Reader | (2/2)

(A/n)

xbloodbulletx wanted a part two
evynsolace also

____
____
____

"Where's the tea?"

"Cabinet. Second door. I already told you." I say filling the kettle with water and setting it to boil.

"I can't find it!" Frank whines and I sigh, drying my hands on a cloth and throwing it on the kitchen table's chair before walking towards him.

I crouch down by him and look inside the cabinet. I quickly find the box of (tea type) tea on the far left.

"Here, see?" I show it to him and stand up, grabbing the sugar and moving to the counter.

"But..." Frank says also standing up and closing the cabinet's door. He grabs two cups and hands me, "Wasn't tea prepared with leaves? Not bags?"

"I mean," I say putting a tea bag in each cup, "there's still leaves. Inside the fabric. It's been quite some time since it's like this."

"When did it change?" He leans back against the counter, near me, raising an eyebrow at me.

I stop for a moment and look at him. "Early 1903, I believe."

"Oh." He blinks. "It's been quite some time since I drank tea too."

"Don't you tell me you don't know that there are coffee machines either." I say in a teasing tone while turning the stove off and grabbing the kettle, pouring water in the cups.

"I do know. I don't live without coffee." He twists his mouth.

Not replying, I simply smile in response, finishing preparing the tea and handing him his cup. I nod to the living room and we head there, sitting down on the couch.

"Is it good?" I ask crossing my legs over the couch, making myself comfortable.

He nods, sipping a second time on his drink. "If you don't mind me asking," He lowers the cup a bit, "What are we doing today?"

"Uh, well, it's Sunday. I don't have work, so..." I shrug. "Drink tea and stay home."

Frank gives me a bored look. "Really?"

"What am I supposed to do?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Your life is so... monotonous!" He complains, "It's just home, work, home, work."

"Sometimes I watch the sun rise."

"Still doesn't count, (y/n)." He says and I pout. "Oh, I know! Why don't we go out?"

"To where?" I sip on my tea.

"Streets. I have something in mind." He smirks and I narrow my eyes at him.

~

"Do you trust me?"

"No."

"Smart girl. But look, it's gonna be nice, I promise." Frank smiles and hands me a can of spray paint and keeps one himself. He grabs my wrist and drags me to the front of an empty gray wall. It's around the side of the city's main square. "Do you know how to paint angel wings?" I nod. "Okay, so, paint some over there," He points to a space to my right, "while I write something here."

"What if someone, even more a cop, catches us?" I ask tightening my hands around the spray paint can, nervous.

"Then run." He shrugs and moves to start painting the wall.