I know | F.I. x Reader

(A/n)

Requested by ducky2542 

How would you guys feel about a Poison x male reader book pls tell

___________
___________
___________

To be honest, I don't think I would be able to identify or even remember the specific point in which things started turning this way and maybe it was an action of mine which caused the change, so I'm always having this feeling I was supposed to feel guilty. I'm just sure things weren't supposed to happen this way, not ever. Not even sleeping with Mikey that one night changed things and the more I think about all of this, the more frustrated I get.

My eyes avert to Mikey, watching him in the kitchen, distractedly preparing himself something to eat, maybe a sandwich. This was supposed to feel right. Comfortable. This place was supposed to feel like home. Yet, here I am, feeling like if every single corner of this house is continuously attempting to get me out of here.

"You sure you don't want anything, love?" Mikey calls from the kitchen, voice calm.

"Yes, don't worry," I try to reply as casually as possible.

The whole feeling makes me feel even sick, I don't feel like I would be able to handle anything in my stomach right now. Gazing down at the ring around my finger has my heart sinking even further down in my chest, like if digging a hole which it'll never come out of again either until things are okay again or just remain there drowning in its pain. The ring manages to be heavier than my heart and I can't help but to compare it to a chain, in a way. Despite everything, I don't want to lose hope.

Things will get better. I can't live an unhappy life; I haven't battled so much for this. All the problems will dissipate at some point, I'm sure. Maybe I just need to get used to the new setting.

"I'm so excited for everything," Mikey says with a smile as sitting down next to me on the couch. Apparently, he's already eaten his food – I guess I was distracted for longer than I thought. "You know, I couldn't wait for this. I got so happy when you said yes!" His eyes carry a warmth I haven't ever seen before, almost making things worse for me, but I make the best to return the smile.

"I can't believe we got to this point!" I nuzzle him affectionately, leaning against Mikey and pressing a kiss to his jaw. Breaking Mikey's heart is something I couldn't bear doing, in a way I also can't bring myself to lying the whole time.

Closing my eyes, I rest my head against Mikey's shoulder, a small attempt of cleaning my mind. It doesn't really work, with me diving into thoughts and memories once again.

The way these last ones are still fresh in my mind hurts a lot.

Frank and I were dating, we were so happy. It was high school and we didn't even know the others yet. It was just us, skipping classes to go out together, sneaking kisses now and then when the teachers weren't looking, making each other barbed wire rings.

The band came on and things changed – it was just inevitable. There were alcohol and drugs involved and the reason why we decided to have a time from each other continues to be a blurry spot in my mind. Still, I remember how things continued relatively strong after I slept with Mikey and we had a brief moment together again.

"You know, I've been thinking," I had whispered, words fading away in the darkness of the small space of the bunk we shared, facing each other. It was already late, the only sound was the faint snores coming from the others along with the low, continuous sound of the bus engine heard apart of our voices. We couldn't even see each other in the darkness. "Once the tour is over, we need to solve this," I said seriously, hand clutching onto his with a firm grip. "We'll get better and I'm marrying you, okay? Because I love you and I always will."