✘*Not without a fight | F.I. x Reader

(A/n)

Requested on Tumblr by FrankLerosLipRing

_____________
_____________
_____________

It is an awesome concert just like always, and MCR are MCR, they'll always be good and watching them live, even more after the Reunion, is like some sort of weird fever dream. Sometimes I need to find a way to grip on reality, to remember I have a life in which it's not easy to get suffocated by all of the lights, screams, and excitement, because as much as I do tag along with Frank on his solo works' tours, it somehow isn't as overwhelming as this.

The night breeze has a shiver running down my spine, reminding me to blink and putting a ground under my feet. The guys are already waving at the crowd and walking offstage to put their instruments away and the first thing Frank does, of course, is to approach me, still breathing heavily, but smiling giddily. "What did you think?" he asks and even if there's the dead mic, I prefer to go all the way backstage with him so I can answer, having no earplugs or anything.

"Why are you asking me what I thought? Of course you were amazing!" I smile, snatching a towel from the pile over the table set against the wall to dry some of Frank's sweat away, starting by his cheek so I can press a kiss to it. "You know I love watching you onstage." I leave the towel around his neck and cup his face, pressing our lips together. "So talented, so beautiful, so hot."

"So hot?" He smiles, raising his eyebrows questioningly, and pulls me closer by his hands around my hips, burying his face in my neck. I can feel his heartbeat against mine.

"Yeah," I mumble. A shiver runs down my spine at the feeling of his lips against my neck, just lingering over the skin as his breath fans over it heavy and hot, until he's mouthing at the skin and I gasp, bringing my hands to his shoulders. "Frank, we still have to–"

"No one will notice we're gone," he groans, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Besides, they have nothing to do with it, we can do whatever the fuck we want and I want you."

"Frank!" My cheeks heat up at the same moment, earning myself a smirk from Frank before his lips are firmly pressed against mine, hence I easily lean back with how he presses himself against me and his crotch presses against mine just right, but he's swallowing all of my gasps into the kiss. This should be embarrassing and would be if I could think about something rather than how tightly he's holding me and how his lips feel against mine.

"C'mon," Frank mumbles against my lips as he frees one hand and clumsily pulls me with him to inside one of the dressing rooms, which is thankfully empty, and locks the door behind him while I reach for the lightswitch.

The room is the same we were hanging out in before the concert, still messy the same way we left it once they called for My Chem to get onstage. Makeup and flat irons still lie around with empty paper cups and food wrappers we couldn't put away in time, but the clothes are all in their proper places, at least.

"How come you get like this after almost every concert you play?" I grin, throwing the towel away to wrap my arms around his neck.

"I don't know, but I bet you love it, hm?" He raises an eyebrow at me and presses his lips to mine again with his hand tangled in my hair, guiding me back until feeling something – the wall – against my body and digging into my shoulder blades startles me.

"What do you think?" I chuckle.

Frank groans, locking our lips together once again. This time, however, Frank's hands are slipping down to the back of my thighs, something I don't react to and his fingers start to sink into the skin through the jeans with the lack of response.