*Can we cuddle? | Pastel! F.I. x Writer! Reader

(A/n)

Heyyy
Omg, the next oneshot is already the 50th

Request by just_robin
Plot help by my sweet baby Im_CrazyKate szsz

_________

_________
_________

"If I set David to open the door slowly and it creaked like in horror movies," Making movements with my hands as I pace around my room helps me thinking better. Talking out loud to myself, even more. "it'd make a suspense, but would alert Anna about his entrance and I'd lose the surprise element. However," I drag the word a bit, biting down on my bottom lip as slowly turning around to pace to the other direction again, thinking - the suspense music playing in the background helping me in the process.

"if I make him get in by the window, I'd need to make someone notice it since she lives in the second floor and the place is kinda crowded..." I turn back around to see Frank now standing on the doorway; a questioning look over his features. I stop walking and turn to him, tilting my head as raising a finger. "I'm not going crazy, I swear." He raises an eyebrow and I complete, "Okay, maybe a little." My attention slowly moves to my raised hand as I notice it's shaking. Maybe it's from all the coffee and the excitement.

"You having those panics again?" Frank's hand wrapping around mine makes me notice he moved closer, looking at me worriedly. "Y'know, I suggested we should just cuddle and watch Netflix this afternoon, but you insisted in-"

"Rocco gave me a chance to show off my books." I say through an excited whisper, my eyes widening slightly as I try to put emphasis on the fact, a grin slowly forming itself on my face.

"Nice!" Frank exclaims, grinning. "But..." He trails off, nibbling on his bottom lip as looking at me kinda nervous. "What's Rocco...?" He lowers his gaze to my hands, playing with my fingers. His cheeks are a bit red, probably embarrassed from not knowing about the publishing company. Cute.

"Long story short, a big thing that will help my career." I grin, almost exploding from happiness. His eyes lit up they move to me, a smile making itself present on his lips - I can tell he understood it's good.

"I'm happy for you." He says softly, almost making me melt at how cute it is.

I pause for a moment, remembering what he said about cuddling. "Ok, they didn't give me a deadline, but I guess it's until the end of the month. So I'll write a poetry book, I mean, it's more labored, yet, it still deserves the effort, I think."

"Really?" In excitement, Frank jumps on his place as his eyes widen. I smile, nodding. "Yes!" He exclaims, hugging me - I mean, practically throwing himself on me. That makes me take a step back to keep my balance, hugging him back as placing kiss on his cheek.

.

Even tho it's from a room away, Frank's phone alarm going off is heard echoing through the house. A groan follows, then the bed creaking and steps approaching. - It still impresses me that Frank has set an alarm at 4am just so he's able to check if I'm sleeping and make me sleep if I'm not. I secretly appreciate that.

He had disabled the alarm for a time, but set it on again this month because, according to what he said when cupping my face and running his thumbs under my eyes, I'm looking like a raccoon because of the dark circles around my eyes.

His presence in the doorway is noticeable, but I don't take my gaze off of my computer's screen I can't risk losing the rhythm I've set not long ago. A sigh is heard over the sound of the keyboard keys being frantically pressed.