;I'm offended | Smol! F.I. x Tol! Reader | (2/?)

(A/n)

Thank you chemical_killer13 for requesting a part two 💞

____
____

"Frank, can you stop?"

"But it's just so nice..."

I just hum in response and continue walking down the hall until I see Mikey. He also sees me and when we're about two feet away, we stop.

"Hey, Mikes, how are you?"

"Hi, I'm fine. What about- oh, where's Frank- Ah!" On this exact moment, Frank, who was standing behind me, jumps out and scares Mikey. Right after, Frank starts laughing.

"Here." I say sighing. It already happened, what, five times today?

Mikey recomposes himself and smirks, "Wow, Frank, you're that small? I just noticed you there because (y/n) said so and if it wasn't the 'boo', I wouldn't even have been scared. And that shirt- what's that? A dress?"

"What??" Frank gets in the fighting stance, jumping, "You offending me now? I'll show you that-"

"Sorry for the inconvenience, Mikes," I say picking Frank up, "even tho it's minor." - Frank grumbles a small 'you love saying that, don't you?' - "I really need to go now. My vertically challenged ball of fire and I are going to buy some things. See you later." I smile waving at Mikey and walking away.

"Bye, (y/n)! And bye Frank, that I can't see but I still know you're there!" Mikey replies, making Frank angry again. I chuckle at him.

.

"-and yeah, it's annoying that they should notice and do something about it, don't you think..." I look down at where he was supposed to be to see nothing. "...Frank?" I stop and look back to see him running towards me. "Oh! Sorry!"

"Not funny!" He pouts stopping in front of me and crossing his arms. "People looked at me as if I was crazy while I shouted your name and ran after you!"

"Sorry, Frankie! I'm just used to walking this speed because I practically never have someone walking along with me." I pull him to a hug and peck his pout. He groans; I squeeze him lightly and poke his sides, chuckling at the small squeal he lets out. "Now let's go?" I ask straightening myself and getting his hand in mine.

"Yes!" He exclaims grabbing my hand with both of his.

In a few minutes, we're already in the market.

"There!" Frank points at the hanging Easter eggs. "I want a big one!"

"I didn't know you cared about Easter that much." I comment.

"And I don't," He answers pulling me towards the eggs - let's point out the fact that he's practically jogging and I'm just fast walking -, "I care about the chocolate."

"Well, I- Ow! O-ouch!" I repeatedly groan when the eggs hit my head and it continues for some moments, since Frank doesn't stop puling me around. I'm not able to see where I'm going since I keep my eyes closed so the eggs' wrappers won't get in my eyes. I can hear his evil giggles as he pulls me. "Frank- stop!" I say stopping and standing still in the same place, holding his hand strong so he won't walk away.

Bending my head a bit, I look down to see him laughing at me.

"C'mon, Frank! I can't be mad at you if you're this adorable!" I crack a grin. He laughs harder, trying to pull me again but he doesn't get to since I'm not moving and he's laughing too hard in genuine fun, almost falling because of so.

I wait for him to stop laughing - maybe I took a pic of him, it's not my fault he's so cute.

"So, let's decide already, which one do you want?" I say looking through the chocolate eggs.