✘You're perfect | F.I. x Reader

(A/n)

Requested on Tumblr

_________
_________
_________

My muscles ache a little with how I stretch myself, about to climb on the bed when Frank walks into the room, sighing as he moves to the bathroom.

"Where's your shirt?" I furrow my eyebrows.

Frank clicks his tongue, pausing as there's a little rustling before he mutters something incoherent, and just now speaks up properly. "Lois made me spill coffee on it."

"Oh, again." I nod a little, thinking about the last time he didn't see her next to the counter and literally preferred to spill coffee all over himself and almost fall on his ass rather than risk stepping on her. What a man. Genuinely.

Frank comes back from the bathroom only in his boxers, and climbs on the bed, and it doesn't even take him long before he makes grabby hands towards me, which I just can't resist and quickly move to straddle his lap. He wraps his arms around me as he presses his face to my neck with a sigh, his stubble tickling the skin a little; I adjust myself a little on his lap, hands on his shoulders.

"What do you want?"

"Annoying," Frank grumbles. "I just want some love!"

"Clingy." I roll my eyes, making him whine, just to be shut up once I pull him for a kiss; he hums against my lips instead, in a way I melt a little once he deepens the kiss.

"I know you love it, shhh..." Frank's lips linger over mine as he brushes our noses together and pulls away with the worst smug smile ever after he concludes I'm not going to reply. After all, it is true, I just don't want to give in to him, though it's difficult to not want to throw him off the bed when he chuckles. Lucky him that he kisses me again before I can do anything. "My pretty one," he hums.

My heart flutters a little as I smile and press a kiss to Frank's cheek, soon letting my lips wander to his neck to mouth softly against it, locking my lips around a spot that he likes right near the scorpion tattoo to nibble and suck softly on the skin until a quiet pleased sound escapes his lips.

"Y'know..." Frank tilts his head to the side, and his hands lower to my hips. "We really could do something now." His hands trail down to my thighs to squeeze them a little.

The thought itself isn't bad—nor new—, but something about it still has me thinking twice, given how the experience I have is very little. Or at least I feel like it is when coming to Frank. I press my lips together as I pull away, taking in a breath to speak up... Or not.

"I mean, it's okay if you don't want to!" Frank's eyes widen a little as he looks into my eyes. "You know I have no problems with it."

"No, it's not that!" I shake my head, looking past him and at the wall above the headboard, feeling my face heat up.

Frank hums a little as he tilts his head; his hands return to my hips and give them a light squeeze. "Then what's it, love? Talk to me, let me help you." His lips meet my throat in a soft kiss, one that has my heart fluttering.

Fuck, it's so stupid. I mean, not the issue, but me—I'm the problem, we wouldn't be going through this if I were better. "I don't..." I sigh, adjusting my hands around his shoulders, and his hands wrap more around my hips as if a direct response, so I take a deep breath. He won't be mad about it, right? I'm worried about him, after all. "I want you to feel good as I do, but I feel like I can't make you feel that good, y'know?"

"Oh, so that's about it?" Frank says softly in that tone he uses whenever I'm curled next to his side and with my face pressed to his chest. It immediately has me calming down a little, melting into his touch as he nuzzles my neck, gently running his nose along the skin in a way that almost compels a shiver to go down my spine. "Love, you don't need to avoid it because you think you're not doing well or anything. Not to mention it's fine, it's normal. You're just perfect." I hum softly in response, not knowing what to say, even if I could somehow see this response coming, and I'm glad for it, honestly. I'm so fucking lucky to have him. "I can help you, y'know, you just needed to tell me about it. Are you okay with it? Does it help or is there something else still bugging you?"