Cute | Pastel! F.I. x Punk! Reader | (3/3)

(A/n)

Part three request by graciep626

______
______
______

"This woman looks like she threw a whole wheat flour sack on her face."

"Frank!" I exclaim quietly, holding back my laugh.

"But it's true!" He replies and I bury my face in my hands, trying to hold back the laughter and hide the fact I'm doing it.

"It's not because it's true that you need to remark it!" I say still suppressing my laughter and he shrugs, continuing to spin on the spinning chair.

I've bought this thing because it's - literally - a pain in the ass to sit on a small wooden stool while you're not standing. Eight hours per day. And it's cute to see Frank spinning around behind the counter, it's also more comfortable for him since he comes over practically every day. So, basically, it continues the same for me, considering I let him sit on the chair and continue using the stool myself.

"The guy looks like-"

"Frankie! They'll hear you and won't come here again!" I say poking his sides.

"I can't help!" He says giggling.

After a couple of minutes, the two costumers come to the counter, pay for what they got, and exit the store, leaving just Frank and I there.

As soon as the two cross the front of the door, I burst out laughing, letting out all the suppressed laughter caused by Frank's comments.

"See? Even you agree with it because if not, you'd not be laughing." Frank says and I nod.

Finally, I stop laughing and catch my breath. "It's the third time just today. Stop judging people! It'll get to a point I won't be able to hold my laughter anymore!"

"Then it will be your own fault." He answers matter-of-factly. "Can't even hold your laughter properly."

"Frank." I say giving him a bored look. "Stop or else I won't let you come here anymore!"

"You love me too much for doing so." He says raising his nose in the air.

"Sassy." I say standing up from the stool. I approach him and raise him from the chair, sitting down and pulling him on my lap and hugging him. "You weren't like this when I met you."

"Only people who know me for long have the privilege of seeing this side of me." Frank says placing a kiss on top of my nose.

"At least you still continue being cute." I lean my head against his chest.

He just hums and leans his head against mine, hugging me. "Do we have snacks?"

"I believe no, we forgot to bring them today." I answer and he whines softly.

The moment's comfort makes me sleepy. - Well, it won't be a problem to close my eyes for a few seconds, hm? - As soon as I close my eyes...

"Wow, I wanted to buy something but looks like you are too in love for anything." The sudden voice makes Frank and I jump startled.

"Fuck you, Gerard!" I whine. "You never show up but do this shit when you do show up! Ugh."

"Aww, you always complain, that I never show up." Gerard pouts.

"Because you really never do it when you should." I sigh and look at Frank, who now is trying to hide his face. Smiling I carefully pull him off of my lap, letting him on the chair again and walk to the counter. "What would you like, sir?"