;In the middle of a gun fight | Mafia AU | (3/3)

(A/n)

 xbloodbulletx wanted a part three and why not uwu💞

Just to let y'all know, not all the facts mentioned, used and all are true, I just thought it was nice to use it and adjusted it to the story's situation

____
____
____

"And why can't I come with you, m- (n/n)?" Miles asks with a small cute pout.

"You'll get bored quickly, there'll just be adults." I explain with a comforting smile.

"But I'll miss you two..." He put his arms around my neck, hugging me.

"We'll be back soon, dear." I say running my fingers through his hair.

"Let's go, (y/n)?" I hear and turn to where the voice came from to see Frank standing in the doorway.

"Sure." I say and return my attention to Miles, kissing his forehead. "We'll be back soon, okay?" I place him down on his bed and smile. Frank comes closer and hugs his son, exchanging a few words with him before the both of us leave the boy's room. I look at him and smirk, "You sir is very hot, who allowed this?"

He adjusts the tie of his fancy suit and chuckles, returning the smile. "I don't know who allowed you to be this amazing either but here we are."

Shaking my head, I run a hand through my hair to check it a last time as we walk down the stairs.

"From trash to luxury, I'm honestly amazing." I say as Frank helps me putting in my coat. He hums and I feel a kiss being placed behind my ear.

"You deserve it, dear." He smiles dressing on his own coat. I link my arm to his before we exit the house, heading to the car. One of his men is already there -  opening the car door for us and also the one who's going to drive - while the other three are in a car that's going to come along.

"It's this guy from Vegas and the one who took over Torrio, giusto? Plus that friend of yours." I ask adjusting my gloves and the rings over it.

"The same one everyone comments about since he is always ruthless to Cosa Nostra traditori. And yes, from Chicago Outfit and the other from New Jersey." Frank says looking outside the window as we approach the restaurant. "I presumed they'd come to offer something because of Prohibition in the US."

"I don't really believe alcohol is the reason of the bad behavior... it's just because of lack of moral education to some and conditions imposed by the government to others. They have no choice if not steal to live..." I say remembering of my old conditions.

"Hai ragione." Frank answers. The faint lights from outside, the only ones illuminating the streets in the darkness of the night, also dimly illuminating his face

The car comes to a stop, in front of one of the fanciest restaurants of Italy. I can't help but to notice the presence of other fancy cars there - not cars anyone can have -, what leads me to assume our 'friends' have arrived already.

Our driver exits the car after parking it and opens the door for us to get out. Frank goes first and helps me to do the same right after. I take a quick check on my dress - I would've preferred to come in a suit but I believe a dress is a better option for the situation - and link my arm to his as we make our way to inside the restaurant -- his- I mean, our men following close behind.

As soon as we step inside the restaurant, one of the waiters comes closer and leads us to another room, where a big table is situated. As supposed, there are a few people there. The waiter moves to stand by the table when we sit down.