It was an accident | Demon! F.I. x Reader | (1/2)

(A/n)

Yaaaay, it's the 50th oneshot
Damn, it feels like I started this book, like, 1 or 2 months ago uwuwuwu

xbloodbulletx finally I'm writing the prompts you sent me, I'm sorry for taking long

[I'm drowning in requests/suggestions, my children, I ask for comprehension]

______
______
______

I squint my eyes at the words written over the paper, as if the simple act would help me in understanding and pronouncing it better. - Latin sucks. It's a nice and fancy language. But it also sucks.

"...congregontum eos, coram me..." I slowly say the last words of the sentence, but keep my gaze on them. "No, wait, I said it wrong-"

Interrupting me, a circle of flames appears on the floor of my bedroom, making me widen my eyes in surprise. It reaches about six feet before extinguishing itself and giving place to a figure. A guy. Nice looking one.

"What the fuck?" I ask shifting my place on my bed, not understanding what just happened. "Who are you and what just happened-"

"You summoned me." He says simply, in contrast to all my panic. - Wait, so he's a demon or something?

"It was an accident." I reply, trying to calm myself down.

"How the hell do you summon a demon by accident?!" His confusion is evident when he raises an eyebrow, shooting me a look. Not knowing how to react, I just sit there, looking at him, calmer now.

"Latin. I'm not good at it." I shrug.

"That's evident, I see." He purses his lips, shaking his head lightly.

"So..." I trail off, looking momentarily at the floor that, even tho being in flames seconds ago, is intact. "You know Latin, right?"

"You're not selling your soul for some Latin tips, are you?" He asks in a kind of surprise and I scoff, finding it an absurd how he thinks I'd be that stupid.

"Of course not!" I exclaim, "I just want some help! No soul involved!" He narrows his eyes at the notebook I have in hands and twists his mouth, shaking his head.

"No way I'm doing such a stupid work." He throws himself on the bed, about a foot away from me, making me adjust my crossed legs position as lifting my materials in surprise by the sudden action. His back rests against the wall and his feet hang off of the bed.

"Whoa, I didn't know demons had this pride." I twist my mouth, like him, in a kind of discontentment, talking more to myself than to the demon. "Can't do a simple task." He rolls his eyes and I wrinkle my nose lightly. "What's your name, anyways? Some kind of weird Latin name?"

"Frank Iero." Frank articulates every syllable as if teaching a kid how to speak, but, in real, only wanting to show he is somewhat superior, like his name is the most important thing in the world.

"Sounds pretty normal to me, Fred." I answer, looking at my notebook and foiling it. I'm not really reading or paying attention at it, I simply want to give him a uninterested image. Hearing his 'ah' of disbelief, I notice he bit the bait easily. Idiot.

"My name's Frank!" Glancing at him, I can see his widened and displeased eyes.

"I know." I shrug, setting the now closed notebook aside and leaning forward, propping my elbows over my thighs, near my knees. "I just wanted to see your reaction if I said it wrong." I press my lips together in a smile, raising my eyebrows lightly.

My actions don't seem to make him content at all. He sits upright and I can notice his eyes glowing red at the same moment his eyebrows furrow, this time in annoyance. "Hey, do you have an idea of who you're talking to?"