Only you | F.I. x Reader | AU | (2/2)

(A/n)

Requested on Tumblr

___________
___________
___________

A soft sigh escapes my lips as I nuzzle Frank a little, seeking this comfort he brings me. He is warm, and the smell of cologne is still evident even after all that action and the sweat coating his skin—though most of it has dried now by the night air slipping in through the window. It's not a cold night, thankfully, just a warm one with occasional colder breezes, never uncomfortable.

"You okay?" Frank's chest vibrates under my cheek as he speaks whilst one of his arms adjusts a little around my torso so he can play with my hair.

"Yeah." My voice is weirdly quiet, but Frank still hears it anyways, letting out a hum of approval before he takes my hand in his to press a few kisses to my knuckles, making something stir in my stomach hence resisting melting against Frank is simply an impossible task. The very same feeling of comfort that takes over me right now is the one that made me momentarily turn down his offer of going to his place by wanting to enjoy it here a little longer, and I don't regret the choice the slightest bit, even more with how good it feels to have his fingers playing with the hair on the back of my head; I hum a little, burying my face in the crook of his neck as my eyelids grow heavier.

Frank wraps his free arm around me, hugging me tightly for a few seconds. "All mine," he mumbles softly before pressing a kiss to my head, and thank fuck he can't see my face right now, given how it warms up.

All I can give him in response is a soft hum as I press my face to his neck.

~

Honestly, what the fuck was going in my mind? I mean, it was good, I'm not going to lie. The memories of that night simply flooded my mind whenever I catch a glimpse of the purple marks on my neck or the ones around my hips and thighs, though the pride and desperation do clash a little in my mind, resulting in a terrible confusion. I almost was rude with Matt when he made a brief comment regarding my neck.

I mean, I do take care of Frank and help him a lot, of course, but I'm still in such a low position to have attracted the eyes of the fucking CEO—also a goddamn Don, as if it weren't enough—, right? Even if he does trust me with his office and stuff. I'm important, but not that important. Not like he can't have some sort of attraction towards me, it's just that it feels too great to be true. At the same time I just want to be with him for once and accept everything, I don't want to suddenly notice I had nothing with Frank at any point, or at least to go out with him casually without feelings—which is hard to happen after everything that he said, most likely. The way he called me his still rings in my mind now and then, shamefully.

Taking all of that in consideration, facing Frank is like hell. What am I supposed to act like? Give in to his hugs and kisses? But what if he just gives me the cold shoulder? No, I'm not dealing with this right now.

Being quiet or hearing anything past the door is quite difficult, but I still make sure to be silent and attentive. What if Frank walks in just like the last time? My heart sinks a little in my chest at the thought of it—suppressing the part of me that wants to face him and talk out all of this is hard, but I still do my best to stop it.

Everything has been fine for the past few days, at least. Frank was going to walk in yesterday, I think, so I managed to leave the office before he could do so, and only returned after he had left.

Soon, the room is clean just like Frank always likes it, so I move to put the cleaning stuff away and grab my things to leave, but... Fuck. I die a little inside when I see Frank standing right outside the building, talking with someone, moving his hands around like he has the habit to, and right now I feel like hitting him up the head. God help that he doesn't notice me. His back is to me, so if I quietly walk out...