3 a.m. | Pastel! F.I. x Punk! Reader

(A/n)

Damn, that's my favorite AU
Here it goes, jacketslut42069

______
______
______

"I can't believe you're really here!"

"I told you I was coming over, didn't I?"

"Still! Come in before anyone notices!" Frank says in a rushed whisper, opening the back door of his house further and stepping aside. I walk in with a half excited half nervous quiet giggle. He rolls his eyes while closing the door again and turns to me. "Let's go upstairs." He grabs my hand and leads me to the stairs, which we climb carefully because of the lack of light. The house is deadly quiet and we try to keep it like this. "You're crazy!" Frank says closing the door behind him after we're inside his room.

"Crazy for you." I say with a giggle, throwing myself on his bed and looking around. - His bedroom is the cutest thing, practically a pastel aesthetic. It's slightly messy as always, but the 'often used' kind of messy, not like he doesn't care about the ambient. - Frank stands there, giving me a look. "Stop being sulky, I didn't show up at your house in plain 3am to not get even one bit of love." I pout, sitting up on the bed and raising my arms open.

"If we get caught, I'll say you broke in." He says quietly, sitting by and hugging me. I groan, rolling my eyes and hug him back, tightly.

"Annoying midget." I say against the side of his face. "You're lucky you're too cute for me to get mad at you." I kiss his cheek and pull away a bit, smiling when seeing his blushing face. I let my gaze fall to his pajamas - they have multiple pastel colors that mix with each other at some point in a gradient. It's so cute, I love seeing him in those. - I use a hand to run my fingers over the soft fabric, playing with a small folding here and there.

"Were you sleeping?" I ask looking back up at him, letting my hand wrap around his. He shakes his head and I raise an eyebrow at him. "So you were waiting for me!" I say with a smirk and he blushes more, shaking his head once more. "You were!" I insist, grinning and letting a chuckle escape. Frank's cheeks redden even more as he continues shaking his head but he hides his face on my shoulder.

"What do you want to do?" He mutters, turning his head and laying it over my chest, playing with one of my jacket's zippers.

"You up to a night ride? I came by bike and the city gets so beautiful at night." I suggest, remembering the mental note I made to take him to the skate park again this week on the last time we visited the place.

"This late? We always go earlier..." His face contorts in worry and I smile, nodding my head.

"I'm used to it, nothing happens." I rub his upper arm. "Aren't you up to some adventure?" I grin teasingly.

"Yeah, but I didn't have in mind another one of your crazy adventures." He says using the same tone and rolling his eyes. Frank stands up and moves to his dresser, opening the third drawer and pulling out some baggy pastel green jeans.

I lay down on my side, supporting myself on an elbow and having my head over the palm of my hand while my legs still hang off of the bed. "What do you mean by that?" I raise my eyebrows in a clueless manner, pretending to not remember the last time. He gives me a look and I shrug. That makes him scoff and I chuckle quietly, watching as he starts pulling off his pajama pants to reveal his pastel green boxers. I start smirking and as soon as he notices that, he rolls his eyes and throws the pajama pants on my face, what makes me burst out laughing as the garment falls to the bed.

"Shut up, I don't want my parents to wake up!" Frank says and I quiet down slowly, still smiling - it'd be a problem if they woke up and I'm not ready for that again. After putting on the jeans, he gets a sweater on, not bothering about taking off the pajama shirt, and last, he puts on his light green Chuck Taylors. Now ready, he turns to me, fidgeting with the ends of his pastel purple sweater's sleeves. "Let's go?"