✘"So pretty and all mine | F.I. x Reader

(A/n)

Requested by anon on Tumblr

______
______
______

Being home after so long feels weird, even if it's far from the first tour we have been on since the start of the band, feeling like in a bus when sitting down for too long or having this feeling something is missing by the time we were supposed to head back to the bus. Sometimes I remember the first times we would come back time from the Bullets and Revenge tours, all tired and like trash, but motivated to write new music.

We're probably having a longer pause now, on the other hand, considering how long The Black Parade Tour was, just to rest and let things settle down for a bit until the oncoming tour with Linkin Park.

A sigh escapes my lips as I look around the kitchen, hands on my hips. I should do something. Maybe eat something. Fuck, no, I just ate something. Okay, I guess I should practice, then... but that's not what the pause is supposed to be for. Distracting myself will do, I guess, so watching TV it is.

Sitting down on the couch and turning on the TV makes me feel useless at first, but again, it's the result of being pulled away from the tour's routine. Even if slowly, it'll pass.

My attention averts away from the TV's screen at hearing footsteps before Frank's walking into the kitchen, only in a shirt and boxers, standing on his tiptoes as digging through the cabinets in search for something. His shirt falls a few inches below his hips, but rides up with him reaching the cabinets, exposing his ass. Nice ass.

He turns around with Oreos in hands, and raises an eyebrow at me. "Want one?" he asks through the Oreo hanging from his mouth.

"No, but come here." I make a motion, adjusting my position on the couch – he shrugs, but does so anyway, taking the bag of cookies in hand, and he's about to sit down by my side when I pull him to my lap instead. He pauses, slowly relaxing against me, eventually continuing to eat; he holds up an Oreo, a bitten one, eyes averting down. I smile. "No, thanks." I press a kiss to his cheek, hugging him close.

A hum comes from Frank in response and he sighs softly, shifting lightly to make himself comfortable until his head is resting against my shoulder. "What are you watching?"

"I literally just sat down." My hand slides down to his thigh, my thumb running across the skin and tracing the tattoo there. "Y'know," I mutter in his ear, tightening my grip around him, "I think we could do something."

"Something?" Frank asks, sounding halfly immersed in whatever is playing on the TV.

"Yeah." I take a hold of his jaw, making him face me – he pouts, which makes me smile, brushing our noses together affectionately. "I was wondering if I could peg you. Can I?"

"Fuck, yeah," he says after a moment, "let's go."

Now, that was easy. I raise an eyebrow at him, he just shrugs. Does he– Well, of course he does know what pegging means, he's not that dumb, I just didn't know he would react so careless to it. Not bad, so everything is fine.

"Good." I peck his lips and trail down to his jaw, eventually reaching his neck when he tilts his head to the side, sighing pleased, just to let out a quiet gasp once my teeth sink into a spot a few inches under his ear. Great. "Go upstairs, then." I slap his thigh softly, chuckling at the groan coming from him.

Frank stands up and heads to the kitchen to leave the rest of the Oreos on the counter before he can go upstairs, but not without looking back at me with a glare – seeing that I'm still smiling maybe gets him more annoyed, continuing his way with heavy and low steps. Okay, gives me more time to watch the back of his thighs.