✘*All the need | F.I. x Reader

(A/n)

Oop, 69th chapter
means smut, yes

Filthy, kinky shit, all requested by the same kinky fucker from the bj oneshot
the-mellokid, here it is ((just because it's the 69th)), luv u

______
______
______

You didn't really know how did you get to this point, but there you were; a Frank tied to the bed while you hovered over him, eyeing the male with hungry eyes. Besides having his movements restrained, Frank also had a blindfold around his eyes and earphones plugged to his ears so all he could do was to feel what you were going to do, without having any clue of what'd come next.

Running your tongue between your lips, you chewed on your bottom when your eyes rested over the view of his cock, that heavily rested back against his stomach with a ring tightly clenching its base and precome pooled on his skin. The sweat that started coating his skin reflected the light that came from the beside lamp - it was faint, but able to softly lighten up the whole room.

A whine coming from Frank's lips got you back to reality so you quickly got into action, pressing sloppy kisses to his neck and slowly descending to his chest. You make sure of leaving marks in your way, wanting to mark him with all the nibbles and suctions - he didn't seem to mind about it though, groaning out or gasping depending on the intensity of the actions. Meanwhile, your hands ran up and down his sides, feeling his smooth and hot skin, that just increased all the heat.

Continuing with the kisses and love bites, your hands traveled down his body, purposely getting as far as possible from his member in the way, and finally closing around his thighs. Frank responded with a small shift, preferring to not push himself into the touch; that motivated you into squeezing them, slowly moving up his thighs, with your thumbs tracing the inside. The anxiety Frank felt was noticed by the way he visibly tensed up and even shivered when your thumbs reached further and further, making small bumps on his skin be felt under your lips and your fingers.

Focused on the wait for the touch, Frank even stopped momentarily breathing, ready to release the breathe as a moan as soon as your hands touched him, but it didn't really happen like this. His chest suddenly sunk at the lost of your touch at the same time a whine left his lips. He could feel your breathe against his skin, probably released by a chuckle as you moved away.

Frank swallowed thickly at the lose of touch, but it didn't last much and your hands were again roaming over his body. They quickly closed around his hips as you placed his lips over his in an open-mouthed kiss that showed all his neediness, not satiated even by you deepening the kiss. You pulled away once again, receiving a whine of displeasure that soon turned into one of the exact opposite when he suddenly felt one of your hands closing around his dick, pumping it up and down in a motion he considered extremely agonizing. The agony was increased by the inconstancy of pressure of your grip, times tightening, times loosening without any warning.

Meanwhile, your lips worked on his neck; you tried to stimulate him the best you could with the rhythm of movements you created. He seemed to gradually get used to the pace, having his lips perfectly shaped around moans the whole time. Frank was being unusually loud, you thought, quickly concluding it had something to do with him being deprived from most of his senses.

Slowly, you moved your other hand down, sliding it between his thighs. Running around the skin for a moment, one of your fingers went further, teasingly circling the rim of his hole with light threatens of a insertion that never happened, much to his frustration. Still, that did earn a few groans from him and gasps that happened at the same time he tensed under your finger and attempted to push himself down on it.