✘"Only for you | F.I. x Reader

(A/n)

Requested by FrankLerosLipRing

________
________
________

"You gonna watch the concert, right?" Frank pulls me closer with his arms around my waist, pressing kisses to my jaw affectionately – despite feeling my heart flutter, I roll my eyes, only resting a hand on his shoulder as I reach for my phone on the table, pulling Frank closer to it lightly so Mikey can walk past us through the narrow path down the bus.

"What if I don't?" I tease. To be honest, I rarely miss any concert, willingly.

"I'll be so, so sad," he groans dramatically, hugging me tightly, face pressed to the crook of my neck.

A chuckle escapes my lips and I put my phone down, bringing a hand to run it through Frank's hair, pressing a kiss to his head. "My poor boy. Can't let him down, can I?" Frank practically melts into my embrace and knowing how he can fight anyone for anything while he melts at almost everything I do to him is just the best thing ever. He is mine, after all. Okay, love aside, where are the others? "Don't you have to do a soundcheck now, Frank?"

"Maybe," he hums, pressing his lips together to look around for a moment, eventually twisting his mouth. "Okay, yeah, I do." He sighs and pecks my lips and lets go to grab his things from the table.

"I'll catch up with you later, 'kay? Gonna take our things to the hotel," I tell him, leaning back against the table. "You've already packed, right?"

"Cool!" Frank nods, leaning in for a last kiss. "And no, but you can do it."

I shake my head to myself, glaring. "Go, Frank, I don't want to hear Ray complaining later." I ignore his pout and smack his ass, which at least gets the grumpy guitarist to start walking away, cursing every step he takes. He leaves the bus and, well, let's go.

Frank's bag is halfway packed – or, better, halfway unpacked as he's only bothered to use half of the things in it since the last stop, but it's nothing I wouldn't do and nothing to complain about because it means less work. I only grab a few of his shirts and things that lie around, like a book, cherry chapstick, earplugs, phone and toothbrush then do the same with mine, though I add a few other things. As much as we'll probably arrive at the hotel tired like hell, being prepared is great. Can't waste some precious time alone.

Leaving the bus, I check in at the hotel. Hotels after spending days on the road hit different – I fall to the bed as soon as I place the bags aside, smiling to myself at the soft, nice cold sensation of the mattress under me. This is good, but not enough for me to miss my house. I like touring with the guys too much and it doesn't happen so often, like I'd prefer it to.

Okay, okay, but I guess I can do something for Frank.

.

I observe myself through the bathroom mirror, running my finger under my eyes to smudge the eyeliner a bit before I'm moving back, pretty pleased at my looks. Frank, for some specific reason, pretty much enjoys it when I'm wearing a crop or ripped pants, not to mention both at the same time, so that's exactly what I decided to wear today, making sure I'll get no reaction different from him frustrated during the concert.

Just perfect, I think after checking the time on my phone and take a last glance at the mirror so I leave the bathroom, then the room.

Today's concert is thankfully in a proper venue – not like the bar ones are exactly bad, but I tend to prefer it more when I'm not in a stuffy room with an intense smell of sweat and alcohol filling the room; in compensation, I miss the bar's drinks and seats during the venue ones. Well, nothing can actually ruin the situation, so everything is fine.