;I'm offended | Smol! F.I. x Tol! Reader | (4/?)

(A/n)

Heyheyhey

Thx selfishromance for helping uwu

______
______

"Why yah sad?"

"I'm not sad."

"At least disturbed by something, I know you are." I say poking Frank's cheek.

"Am not." He pouts and I sigh.

"Whatever, I'm not going to push you but you're going to tell me at some point, alright?" I ask looking down at him as he silently nods, sighing. We walk inside the cafeteria and I stop walking, causing him to do the same. "Get a table, I'll buy coffee for us." I say to him and kiss his forehead before walking away to get the drinks.

When returning, I notice a few guys talking to Frank. They exchange a few words before walking away snickering and Frank just sits there, looking down at his hands that rest over the round table. His expression isn't one of the best. There's something wrong.

I sit down on the chair beside his, handing him his cup and sipping on my drink while I eye him, scanning him. He takes the cup from my hands with a small "Thank you". Frank sips on it and seems to notice me staring, since he looks up at me with a raised eyebrow. He nods his head up, in a manner to ask 'What is wrong?' just by that.

"What did they say?" I ask and he continues giving me the same confused look. "The guys. They were talking to you a moment ago."

"Oh." He says and stays quiet for a moment, looking down again, at his cup this time. "Just something about the classes, inside joke."

Obviously it wasn't that. Why won't he say it? - I exhale and place an arm around his shoulders, pulling him close. Leaning down a bit, I kiss his cheek. He smiles at me and I return it, nuzzling his cheek.

.

I sit on my bed, thinking, while In The End plays in the background. - Frank's been avoiding me for some time now. He's been quieter, more distant. Just now I invited him over to cuddle and he refused it. He has never refused it before, even when he's got some work from the classes to do; he brings it over to do it here while we hang out. Shit, it all started when he was sad those days ago. What happened...?

Tired of more questions and no answers, I stand up from the bed and leave my dorm, heading to his, determined to sort this out. Who knows, maybe I did something wrong? I need to know.

Frank doesn't take long to open the door after I knock on it but is as fast to try to close it after widening his eyes when seeing me there. - I feel my chest sink; does he really don't want to see me? - Thankfully, I'm able to stop him from closing the door completely, pushing it open with an arm. "C'mon, Frank, let me in!" He groans quietly before stepping away from the door. I walk in the room, with my eyes focused on his figure, and close the door behind me. "So, care to explain?" I ask kinda annoyed.

His eyebrows furrow as he looks up at me, lips pressed together in a nervous act. "Wh-What?"

"Frank!" I whine, "Why have you been avoiding me?"

"I haven't." He says quickly as his eyes move between mine and the floor. Studying his behavior, I walk closer to him until the back of his legs hit the bed and I push him to sit down over it, taking a seat beside him.

"Do you think I've not noticed? It's the only thing I've been thinking about the last few days. I'm fucking worried." I say, my eyebrows knitting together when he remains silent. "Is it something I did? I'm sorry then, I just miss you. Seems like you're not here at all lately." I look at him, who seems to ignore everything I say and keeps looking down at the floor. Wait, what if he doesn't like me anymore? I gather some courage and speak up, hesitantly, "If you want to break up, just tell me."