;With Love | Pastel! Photographer! F.I. x Reader | (2/2)

(A/n)
Here I am again, bbies uwu
[Frank Iero with long hair is my religion, amen]

Thanks electric_tiger for requesting a part two and also thanks xbbx for always helping, I really appreciate it uwuwuwu ((it's not even a surprise me getting her help, since the book description already says 'in collaboration with xbbx' but I like to always mention it-))

Some good ol' fluff to y'all :)))) Love y'all

I was listening to Chop Suey! while writing so expect a few references, thx

_____
_____
_____

"(N/n), (n/n)!"

"Yes...?" I ask looking away from my computer to an excited Frank standing next to me.

"Look," He shows me his tablet, an email displaying on the screen. "a magazine saw your pics I published and they want you to model."

"Wh-What? Really?" I ask widening my eyes. I stand up and grab the tablet in hands, looking at it closer, '-would like to invite (y/n) (l/n) for a photoshoot for the magazine System Of A Down-'. "Whoa. Just- Whoa. I can't believe it." I return the electronic to him.

"And you're accepting it, right?" Frank asks and I look at him in thought. I'm still somewhat surprised by the notice and all.

"Oh, well..." I trail off, scratching the back of my head.

"Please, it's a great opportunity and you're so beautiful." He says with a smile. "I'll get to photograph you and all, it'll be fun!" He says cutely excited.

"Hm..." I blush, thinking a bit about the whole situation. "Alright." It's worth a try, isn't it? It's not everyday that a magazine will show up asking you to be a model and all.

"Great!" He says excitedly, putting the tablet aside and hugging me.

Chuckling lightly, I hug him back, "Thanks." I peck his cheek.

"I mean, you like my work, don't you? It'll be nice getting in a serious thing with you that is practically just registering your beauty." He asks, still excited. I mean, how can you not be?

"Frank." I breathe a chuckle. "C'mon, stop insisting I'm beautiful."

"You're right. You're drop dead gorgeous, not beautiful." He says with a grin and I shake my head lightly, giving up. "I'm really excited for it."

"Yeah, it'll be a great opportunity for you and all, you photograph really well, I mean, really well. I'm happy for you."

"You should be happy for yourself too."

.

"Look, they answered." Frank says scooting with his chair and leaning against my arm lightly. He has his tablet in hands again. "We'll need to show up at the Soundgarden photographic studio at 3pm Wednesday for the first photoshoot." He points at the part where the address, date and time are written.

"Oh, I can't wait." I say leaning my head against his as looking at the screen. "They did a really bad-"

"Really good."

"-choice of model and stop disagreeing with me, Frank."

"Ew, you don't notice yourself and refuse facts the whole time, (n/n), you should accept this for once." He says quietly, almost in an annoyed whine.

I simply hum in response, not agreeing nor disagreeing. "What is the photoshoot for, by the way?"

"A clothes brand's advertisements on the magazine, apparently." He explains and I nod. "And you're the best person for this job, even tho you deserve even more." And before I'm even able to answer him, he pecks my lips. "No disagreeing."