I'm glad I found you | F.I. x Reader | AU

(A/n)

Hello, frends

Oneshot requested by courtnxylove
Kinda short one but I hope you like it :)))

Oneshot requested by courtnxyloveKinda short one but I hope you like it :)))

______

______
______

"Look at what she wrote." Mikey says pulling his jacket's sleeves up and showing me his arm. There's written 'Good morning. If yesterday was bad, don't worry, today will be worse'.

"Incredible." I laugh. "So optimistic and encouraging."

"Of course, I got out of bed even happier today." He laughs too, genuinely happy.

"I can see." I smile.

"And you? Anything new?" He asks.

"See by yourself." I say showing him my hands - the new tattoos visible even tho I'm wearing my fingerless gloves.

"What does that-"

"Bookworm." I say organizing my fingers. "I spent some time trying to figure it out, but it's pretty nice." I grin. "They must like tattoos really much."

"Yeah..." He says staring at the tattoos deep in thought before shaking his head. "Whatever. I must get going. See you soon!" He says standing up.

"See you!" I say waving at him as he leaves the cafe before turning my attention back to the book in front of me. I start reading it but end up getting lost after a few sentences. - I never really thought about writing something on my skin or something. Well, in really, I just never built enough courage for doing so. Maybe I'm scared of what will happen or whatever. But I'll find them easily anyways, with all those tattoos...

Huh, I think it's time to return home too. It's getting colder and darker. I like spending time in the cafe because it's warmer than my apartment itself. - I close the book, placing it under my arm, and head to the counter to order another coffee before leaving the place. The cold air hits my face and I groan lightly. I grab the warm cup with both hands to keep them warm too.

~

I lay on the couch under some blankets as watching the TV. There's a movie about five guys's high school life. It's quite interesting.

Out of sudden, my phone's notification sound takes my attention off of the TV and I turn to check on it. There's a message.

Mikey:
Hey, wanna come with us to hang out?

Me:
Define 'us'

Mikey:
My brother, a friend and I

Me:
Sure

Mikey:
Meet us at the coffee in twenty

I send a quick 'ok' before putting my phone away and moving to my bedroom to put some more layers on. I put on a thick jacket and another pair of pants, also deciding to pull on some gloves and a scarf.