;Hey, lady | Demon! F.I. x Angel! Reader | (1/2)

(A/n)

Idk y'all but I think Aiste and I have a big thing for Demon! Frank, it's the second AU with it
(Oops uwu, xbbx)

____
____
____

"Frick, why would Ramiel even do that?" I mutter to myself, not liking the book's part. "Huh, he isn't that annoying..."

My reading is interrupted by the sound of something falling to the floor. Something specifically. Books. I immediately put my book over the counter and stand up.

There's a guy, in punk-like clothes standing near the pile of fallen books, looking down at them. "Oops." He says, not even bothering to put on a fake guilty tone. Noticing me, he looks up at me. "They fell."

"I see!" I say annoyed, "You did it! Please, gather them from the floor, they may not be yours, but still need to be taken care of by everyone!"

"And you're gonna make me do it?" He asks in a monotone voice.

I furrow my eyebrows confused, pressing my lips together on the lack of answer.

He smirks and approaches the counter, "That's what I thought." He looks down at something. "Nice book, by the way. Ramiel and Azazel get kicked out of heaven." He says and turns to walk away.

"I know, I was there." I say automatically and, when he stops in his tracks, I notice what I've said, "I mean, I-I've already gotten to that part. The author's writing is so good that you feel like you're there, mhm." I clear my throat, trying to correct what I've said.

The guy looks back, narrowing his eyes at me. I stare back at him. After a moment, he shrugs and disappears to inside of the library.

I let out a breath of relief as soon as he is out of sight, sitting back on my chair. I take the book I'm reading in hands. Angels and Demons. - Wow, that was close. I came to Earth to have a calm moment in my life, I can't risk it all.

Pushing the thoughts away, I put the book back down and walk around the counter to get the books from the floor.

.

"Hm, hey, lady." I hear the familiar voice and turn to see the guy from earlier. Sighing, I stand up and walk to the counter, nodding. "I want to get this book." He pushes it towards me, his library card on top of it.

"Sure..." I take the library card to read his name. "Frank." I finish the sentence and start to register the book's loan. I give the dates paper for him to sign and meanwhile, I look at the book's title, Hell and its Wonders. "That's a good book." I comment, "The battle of the seraphims against leviathans is amazing. The fall of Balaam was interesting too, even tho he wasn't really defeated." I say handing the book back to him.

"I know." Frank takes the book in hands. "I was there." He smirks and begins to walk away. He, again, bumps into the pile of books. "Oh. It happened again." He snickers to himself while walking out of the library.

"Huh." I exhale running a hand through my hair.

~

"Hey, lady!" I hear a cheerful voice and look up from the book I have in hands to see Frank with a smile on his face.

"Oh." I exhale. "Hey Frank." I finish registering the book loan and hand it to the girl, "Have a good time reading it!"

"Thanks!" She smiles and leaves.

Frank approaches, "Here is the book." He says placing it over the counter.

I look up at him, doing my best to hide my anger, "You know you were supposed to return it two weeks ago, right?"