11:32 | F.I. x Demon! Reader | (2/2)

(A/n)

Heyllo everyone

Xbbx I love you so much, I appreciate your help a lot

_______
_______

[F.I. pov]

"Why don't they appear...?" I mutter to myself, sighing. I lay back on my bed, tired, and stare at the ceiling. - I've already lost the count of how many times I've tried to summon (y/n) again. I just want to see them again. I just can't forget when they... - I blush at the memory of them kissing me and bring my hands up to my face, covering it in embarrassment; even tho there's no one else in the room.

Is it even worth trying again? I've tried so much and it takes a fucking lot of proceedings, items, casting spells in Latin isn't easy either and I can guarantee it takes a much of my time and money to buy candles plus salt for 50 summoning attempts which didn't go out right.

After a few minutes, I let my hands fall to the bed again and my eyes move to the guitars that hang on my wall. The black Gibson I already had hanging beside a Flying V. Huh, I don't know if it's because (y/n) was the one who gave me it or that it really is but that's the most beautiful guitar I've ever seen; I like it so much.

I had already given up on trying again but a sudden urge of wanting to see them again hits me. If it goes wrong again, I'll die alone. I'm tired of seeing a lot of other demons and them never showing up. - Inhaling, I sit up on the bed before standing up. I concentrate before starting to summon a demon. Again.

[(Y/n) p.o.v.]

Fuck, it can't be happening now, can it? Oh, shit. - I notice I've been summoned and sigh loudly. "Ah! Come fucking on, why can't I get a break-" I stop myself when my eyes land on Frank. "Oh, it's you, cutie!" I grin walking towards him. "Boy, it's been a time! You continue so cute!" I cup his face before pressing his cheeks together. "Why did you summon me, dear, what do you need?" I ask in a light tone. - His face is red, oh hell, that's so cute.

"I-I, hm, wanted to- hm-" He pauses, blinking a few times. "T-To hang out."

"Really?" I ask grinning.

"Aren't you mad?" He says carefully, furrows his eyebrows. "I mean, you were complaining and annoyed when you got here, so..."

"Not mad, just a bit annoyed I was in a Slayer concert and it was almost moshing time." I mutter quickly but return to speaking in a normal voice. "But it also means I've still got some break and no one will bother me if I'm technically helping a human soul. Extended break and with you, I don't believe God cares about me but that's a blessing." I wink at him, showing a side grin. - I love how he blushes, oh hell. "So, what do you want to do?" I say dropping my hands and sticking them inside my pants' pockets.

"Hmm... I don't know." He says looking at me with an expression that practically says by itself he really didn't think about it.

I roll my eyes with a playful smile on, "C'mon, let's be cliche and talk about ourselves while sitting on your bed." I grab his hand and pull him to sit on the bed with me, the both of with our backs against the wall as our feet hang off of the bed.

"Wait," He says, shifting. "I need to clean that mess." He points to the pentagram he made to summon me.

"What mess?" I ask casually and Frank looks at where the pentagram is - or at least was - before returning his now widened eyes to me. His mouth closes and opens a few times as he looks for something to say, clearly not knowing how to react. "I'm still a demon, dear." I raise my eyebrows lightly.

"Alright." He nods. To make it more comfortable, he grabs some pillows and we place them behind our backs.

"So..." I trail off, looking for a subject. "what are some things you're good at?"