My Hellish Romance | Devil! F.I. x Reader | (2/2)

______________

______________

"So someone finally decided to show up again." Gerard says as soon as I step out of the elevator.

"Hello, dear." I say batting my eyelashes.

"I started thinking you weren't going to return anymore." He says raising one eyebrow.

"Started to think right."

"Why? You're here, just returned." He blinks confused.

"Remember that I was going to prove everyone was wrong?" I say with a smirk. He nods and I point towards my new necklace's pendant. It says Devil's in cursive letters and a heart in the end.

"Don't you tell me." Gerard says narrowing his eyes at me.

"Okay, I won't." I shrug, "But you already know what happened."

"Why are you here, then?"

"To visit you." I smile wide, pulling him for a hug, which he returns.

"At least this." He mutters and I slap his shoulder.

"Stop complaining!"

.

"So, how did everything happen? How did you manage to do such a thing?" Gerard says sipping on his coffee.

We sit at a small round sable facing each other.

"I used my skills." I grin, "And my whole stock of pickup lines."

"Even the lime one?"

"Of course the lime one." I sip on my coffee.

"Oh my God, how did he even..." He pinches the bridge of his nose.

I giggle, "And how are you?"

"Fine, fine, just the usual." He says.

"I'll come to visit."

"I'm sure things will get better then."

"Oh, and sorry again for hitting you with the book." I scratch my neck, "I feel bad for it."

Gerard gives me a look, "It hurt."

"Sorry."

"I had a swollen face for three days."

"Sorry..." I whisper.

He exhales and I give him an apologetic look. Shaking his head, he smiles and I smile back, content.

~

"I'm back!" I shout even tho I don't know if he's anywhere close. Y'know who I mean by he.

"It was about time." I see him leaning against the hall's wall.

"Damn, I can't leave for a couple of hours and you're already missing me?" I say walking towards him, "I already tied my shoes, I won't fall for anyone else."