✘"You wish | Punk! F.I. x Punk! Reader | (2/2)

(A/n)

Part two to AloeIero 's request!
Hope u like it

This turned out longer than I had expected, hm

___

Leathermouth Frank, my beloved
Been wondering why the fuck I've never written Leathermouth F stories before

_______
_______
_______

The night is agitated, but ends up going by relatively fast. Even with having sorted things out between us, Frank and I don't talk a lot – our interaction is limited by us sharing looks now and then while I work and either smiling at each other or blushing and laughing.

One of Frank's bandmates approaches him at some point, asking him about leaving. When I understand what is going on, I can feel my heart tightening in my chest and even pause the drink I'm preparing, unable to tear my attention away from the two. Frank shakes his head, muttering something I can't understand, but it doesn't seem like he will be standing up due to how he leans forward on the counter. A relieved sigh escapes my lips with it and I end up just falling back to reality when Frank turns to look at me – I'm the one to blush this time, quickly returning to shaking the drink before pouring it in the glass.

"God fucking finally!" Pete's voice echoes through the empty club when the doors are closed and only the staff – and Frank – is left. Frank and I can't help but to laugh.

"I'll be right back," I tell Frank and walk to the back room, grabbing my things. I actually stand there for a moment, thinking about everything that happened, and I can't hold back a chuckle at it, burying my face in my hands as feeling it heating up. Lowering my hands, I see Pete there, staring at me with the widest grin on his face and sending me a look. "Shut up." I narrow my eyes at him, becoming impossibly more flustered.

"I didn't even say anything!" He throws his hands in the air in a defensive manner.

"You were thinking!" I playfully punch his arm when walking by, making him chuckle, and throw my bag over my shoulder. "Bye, Pete!" I walk out of the room and am surprised by Frank standing by the doorway, but just nod towards the exit.

It's cold outside, making me chill despite my jacket shielding me from most of the cold air that embraces us in the moment we step out of the place through the back door. There aren't many people around and it's not a surprise, judging by how late it currently is. Almost fucking three in the morning. Quite relaxing, actually, if you ask me.

I'm about to start making my way down the street when I feel Frank tugging me back by the back of my jacket. "My car," he says and I groan in response despite turning to walk towards the other direction, following him. He breathes a chuckle and looks at me with a small pout, glancing at my lips. I roll my eyes before pecking his lips. It makes him grin pleased and wrap an arm around me to pull me closer and I can't help but to chuckle.

Frank opens the door for me and I playfully glare at him as getting in, thankful that it's warmer in the car. "You're being too nice, Iero!"

"Invested in getting some ass!" he calls on his way over to the other side and I snort a laugh, bringing a hand up to cover my face; I can also hear him laughing as getting in. "Where to, love?" He starts the car and glances at me, pulling up to the road.

"Down the main street, green building right next to a bakery," I tell him, adjusting my bag by my feet. He mutters something in response and I hum, observing him for a moment before I look back, seeing a guitar case across the back seats and it makes me remember of Mikey telling me that Frank plays the guitar, what also gives me a vague memory of him saying he, Frank and Gerard are in a band together with another guy. Cool. I might ask them about it later.