;Money Heist | F.I. x Reader | (1/2)

(A/n)

》》This oneshot is based on a Netflix series with the same name, following the story and plot but not perfectly

THIS DRAWING UP THERE BY xbloodbulletx IS SO PERFECT THAT I CAN'T-

Okay, small thing so y'all will understand:
Reader: London
Gerard: Paris
Frank: Trenton
Mikey: Vilnius
Ray: Lisbon

___

I told a friend I'd lick all of Frank's tattoos and now they're avoiding me (dude i'd lick his tattoos too, sorry i keep commenting stuff :D, xbbx)
I think I scared them

_______
_______

"Gracias." Alison smiles at Trenton, slowly grabbing the red overalls he hands her.

He looks at her for a couple of seconds before averting his eyes, but she continues staring at him.

Trenton shoves the overalls in her hands and forecas a smile. I hide before he exits the restroom and walk in after he does so, approaching Alison with a forced smile on.

"¿Cómo estás?" I ask with a sarcastic cheerful tone.

She presses her lips together and looks down, then at me, nodding hesitantly.

I look at her for a few seconds before speaking. "It's not my fault if you can't get a boyfriend, but you shouldn't try to get someone else's. Depending on the person," I put a hand over my rifle, "you can end with a hole in your chest instead of a boyfriend." I say as softly as I can, creating a contrast with the words' weight.

Alison freezes. She looks down, clearly nervous. That thing of hers to not look at people's eyes is starting to annoy me...

I let out a breathy chuckle, tapping her shoulder, and exit the restrooms.

"Trenton?" I smile approaching and standing by him as the hostages sit down on the floor of the Coin House's main room.

"Yeah?" He smiles turning to me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He chuckles lightly

I watch as Alison comes and takes her place on the floor. She looks at me at first and I give her a fake friendly smile. Her eyes fall to the floor and Trenton looks at me curiously.

"Am I missing something?" He mutters leaning towards me.

"We're just good friends."

~

"Bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao, ciao, ciao..." I sing quietly while fidgeting with a bottle cap, sitting on top if the table in our... control room.

I stop singing when I hear the door opening and closing, followed by a "Why did you stop?"

"E seppellire lassù in montagna, sotto l'ombra di un bel fior." I finish the song's part and shake my head smiling, finally looking up at Trenton. He approaches and sits beside me, putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Also tired of this mousetrap?" He asks and I shrug.

"I mean, I love the idea of being inside the Coin House. Fabricating our own money. How Paris says, the machines' sound is music. But it can sure as hell be boring and tiring." I lean my head against his shoulder.

"Those hostages are a pain in the ass..." He rubs his face with his free hand.

"I'm this close" I raise a hand, holding my thumb and index finger less than a centimeter away from each other, almost touching. "to kicking Arturo, Alison, Ariadna and Mercedes out of here, puta mierda!"