;Love Letters | Pirate! F.I. x Siren! Reader

(A/n)

Bois, this oneshot's plot and art are especially amazing

____________________

__________
__________

[Frank P.O.V.]

"W-wha-" I interrupt myself and press my lips together, deciding to start it again. "What do I need to do, sir?" I ask the captain.

He glances at me then looks around, at the others working, and back at me.

"Well," He breathes, "this floor is a bit dirty, don't you think?" He stomps his feet against the floor a couple of times.

I look down at the wooden surface. Filthy.

"Okay..." I mutter moving to grab the cleaning supplies.

Honestly... I never thought it would really happen. People said, 'You're just going to sweep the floors, choose something better' and here I am. Not like I have anything to lose.

Sighing, I start to sweep the floor, also trying to keep my balance. I'm not perfectly used to the boat's unstability yet.

The assigned job is almost fully done by a couple of hours but I suddenly stop when I see everyone doing the same and just standing there, looking forward.

Not wanting to get another scolding from the captain - yes, another -, I shrug and continue what I was doing previously.

Out of sudden, a beautiful sound starts to slowly come in. It's... a voice. A really beautiful voice.

To appreaciate it, I stop working and look around, trying to figure out where's the voice coming from. Maybe from somewhere in the middle of all this fog?

My mind gradually becomes filled by the sweet sound... All I'm able to think about is the voice.

How can someone have a such beautiful voice? I- I have to listen to it closer! - It feels like my body has it's own will as I take slow steps towards the edge of the boat and look at the fog, looking for the one with the mesmerizing voice.

Cold water hugs my body as soon as I meet with the ocean.

[Captain's P.O.V.]

I see some movement by the corner of my eye and turn to see Frank already jumping out of the boat.