✘Dainty | Pastel! F.I. x Punk! Reader

(A/n)

Someone had requested a pastel Frank smut, but I lost the comment [pls request inbox or on my board, besties] and I think they didn't really specify what they wanted, but have this

((Pic edit credit to bbodystatchers on Tumblr))

________
________
________

It has been some time since I last saw Frank, but work really made things difficult – there were more bikes to fix and less time to return them due to an oncoming race, apparently. However, I'm not saying we spent all this time apart and without seeing each other. There were at least three or four times in which we saw each other during the past two weeks, the two of us limited to quick greetings and kisses without much more. The most significant time was probably when Frank brought me lunch and it was just the sweetest thing ever.

Work doesn't matter anymore, not for now – the race is going to be during this weekend, according to what I heard, what gives me the two free days before drowning in work again with fixing the bikes that'll probably arrive with scratches, worn out tires or breaks, among other problems. That means the weekend is completely Frank's.

A smile tugs on my lips as I pull my phone in hand, texting Frank about the weekend.

Sleep hits me in the moment my head hits the pillow after I take a shower and eat. It's almost instantaneous, the tiredness taking over before I can notice. First thing in the morning I'm aware of is my phone repeatedly buzzing.

I take my phone in hand with a sigh, yawning and rubbing my eyes lightly to finally take a look at the screen. Well, what a new.

Frank:
Morningmorningmorning
Lov of my lief szszsz
Camt wait to see you
Youre obligated to watch my fave movie w me
And cuddle me
Amd hold me
Giev me lov

I can't help but to chuckle lightly, his cute messages making me internally melt.

Me:
Good moooorning, bubblegum
Don't worry, I'm doing all of these and more
Yesterday I bought a lot of things you like
Now pls get off the phone and get your ass over to my place

Frank:
As you wish 🙏

Putting my phone down, I yawn again as stretching myself so I can finally get up.

I'm in the kitchen, just finishing to prepare breakfast when I can hear the front door opening and smile at the sound of the rushed steps coming closer until I'm tackled into a hug. The tight arms wrapped around my torso barely let me breath, but I don't stop Frank, chuckling softly and hugging him back.

"Hello, lover boy, good morning!" I press a kiss to his shoulder, nuzzling him softly as he's got his face buried in my neck.

"I missed you so much," Frank groans softly, adjusting his arms around me, but continuing with a tight grip. I  sighing contently as allowing myself to simply enjoy the closeness and how adorable he gets when clingy. "Can we go cuddle now?"

"I prepared you some breakfast," I tell Frank, patting his back lightly in a wordless motion for him to pull away. He usually doesn't eat when he's anxious for something and, considering he couldn't wait to come here has me certain he's still got his stomach empty. "C'mon, let's eat first, how about that? I've prepared you strawberry pancakes." He whines. "They're heart shaped."

"Can't we save them for later?" Frank sighs sulkily, his grip loosening a bit.

"They won't be warm later and we can still cuddle later, Frankie." I pull away from him at once and peck his cheek before I'm moving to get the plates to the table along with our mugs, serving some coffee in Frank's favorite mug.