Definitely Worth The Wait

WARNING SMUT AHEAD.... enjoy

I was smiling widely as I walked over to my boyfriend with two beers in my hands. When I finally made it over to him and the dart board he was throwing darts at, I handed him one of them. I set mine down on the table and wrapped my arms around his back, and lightly rested them just above his butt. I giggled lightly as I kissed him, and then pulled away.

"You know, you can be so hot sometimes," Dean said grinning as he took a sip of his beer.

I cocked an eyebrow and challenged him, "Only sometimes..."

"Obviously you're hot all the time, but even hotter when you bring me a beer and a kiss," Dean said trying to save his mistake.

I grinned at him and said, "I know, I'm just teasing."

I sat down and took a few sips of my beer and got an idea. I stood back up and grabbed the darts from his hand and threw one, purposefully missing.

"Oh, goodness. I think I need some assistance here," I said playfully.

Dean chuckled and set his beer down next to mine. He walked over to me and grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear, "Are you trying to seduce on?"

I smirked and said, "It depends, is it working?"

Dean pressed his body against the back of mine and I could feel his bulge pressing into my back. I gasped as he gently started to kiss my neck, "Does that answer your question?"

"Dean we are in public," I scolded him.

"You started this sweetheart, plus don't pretend you don't like it," Dean whispered along my neck.

A shiver ran down my spine as my body already started to respond to his touch. It has been so long since we've been intimate with each other, and the alcohol in my system right now is not helping me right now. I hummed in response as he turned my head so he could connect his lips with mine.

His hand gently caressed my face, his body was still firmly pressed against my backside, and I could feel him start to get harder. I smirk into the continuous kisses Dean was showering me with.

"You know... Sam is in the bathroom... we could... head to the car real quick," I started to say between kisses. Before I could finish Dean pulled away, and started to head towards the car with my hand in his. I smiled widely, and practically skipped with excitement as I thought about what we were about to do.

First of all I've never had sex in a car, and second of all I hope no one see's us. All though I was super excited and turned on I couldn't help the matched anxiety and nervousness that washed over me because of the possibility of being seen. Which oddly turned me on even more.

When we finally reached the car Dean pulled the back seat door open and practically fell inside, and gave me no time to prepare myself as he pulled me in along with him. He quickly closed the door, and began attacking my neck with kisses.

"I have been waiting patiently for this day," Dean moaned into my neck as he sucked on my sensitive spot.

I moaned in pleasure as I started to tug on his shirt. I had to pull my body back slightly to get a good grip on it since I was currently straddling him. Once his shirt was off he went back to attacking me with wet kisses all over my neck and chest. I moaned again as he pushed his hips up rubbing his covered bulge against me.

"Fuck," I gasped out as he slightly nipped near my collarbone.

My hands were roaming up and down his chest taking in his wonderfully toned abs. As his kisses became more wild and urgent I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled at his hair at the nape of his neck. He gasped for breath and I brought his lips back to mine. His hands started to search for the hem of my tank top. Once he found it he pulled it over my head.