Decapitation

We quickly got into the car and Sam retrieved Roger Miller's address. I was still shaking, disturbed by the images that ran through my head. Is this what Sam has been seeing all this time?

"Are you two okay," Dean asked us, still concerned with how we acted earlier.

"Yeah," I mumbled from the back seat, even though I was far from it. I had just seen a man get decapitated.

"I'm fine, just keep driving," Sam said curtly.

"Alright, you guys want to talk about it," Dean asked.

"I'm scared, man. These nightmares were bad enough, and now I'm seeing them when I'm awake. These visions, or whatever, they are getting more intense, and painful," Sam said, still holding his head, his voice wavering a bit.

"He's right, that was intense, and it hurt like hell," I said in a small voice, hugging myself tightly. "That was horrible, I don't want this either."

"Look, you guys will be alright, okay. We will figure this out," Dean said, but I could feel he was unsure about that.

"I mean, what is it about the Miller's? Why am I connected to them? Why am I watching them die," Sam asked clearly upset.

"I don't know, Sammy. We face the unexplainnable everyday. We will figure this out," Dean said.

I met Dean's gaze through the rareview mirror and said, "Well we better figure this out fast because these new developments I'm having here suck. Otherwise, I'm never touching Sam again."

"Tell me this doesn't freak you out," Sam said roughly.

"Of course this freaks me out. I just saw my brother and girlfriend fall to the ground in pain because they had visions about a man dying," Dean shot back at him, "But like I said we will figure this out."

After a few moments of silent driving we saw Roger walking down the street with the same bag I saw in the vision.

"Pull over," I said to the boys.

"What we have to do to stop him, I can't pull over," Dean argued.

"He knows who you guys are. Let me out and I'll try and stall him. Figure something out in the meantime," I rushed out. Dean pulled over and I quickly got out. I ran up to him and pretended to be worried, "Exuse me sir, but have you seen a dog. My dog got out he's only a puppy. Oh, God. He's a golden retriever. We just got him a few months ago, my husband is going to be so pissed if he finds out he ran away."

Roger turned around and said, "I'm really sorry I haven't seen no dog."

He quickly turned around and I tried to stop him, "My name is Rebecca, uhm, here. Here is my number. If you see her could you call me please! What's your name?"I huffed out as he turned around.

He looked at me and said, "My name is Roger, and sure I'll call."He quickly turned around again after snatching my number out of my hand that I wrote down on a piece of paper to waste more time.

"Thank you so much Roger! Do you, uhm, do you need help with those. They seem heavy," I asked him, trying to keep him out of his apartment.

"Look, Rebecca you seem nice, but I just want to leave. Shouldn't you be searching for your dog anyway," Roger shot back.

"Oh my gosh! You're right. Uhm, if you see her, her name is Molly. Please call if you see her," I begged him.

"Sure, whatever," He said, turning away quickly and walking into his building.

I turned around, panicked for real this time, and ran my hand through my hair. I turned to the boys and they were already making their way up the fire escape. I quickly ran to catch up to them. We were almost to his level when I heard a sickening noise and a window slamming shut. I paused in my spot and looked up. We were too late.