Weaknesses

I slowly woke up and groaned loudly as I felt a pounding sensation in my head. I went to hold my head, but couldn't because my hands were tied. I'm really getting tired of being in these situations. I groaned as a wave of nausea hit me.

"Oh, princess is up," I heard a feminine voice say from in front of me.

I peeled my eyes open and I avoided looking that way, knowing it was Meg and I muttered, "You bitch."

"This was all a trap, wasn't it," I heard Sam ask from my left. I turned slightly toward him and noticed he had a large bruise across the right side of his face, and three claw marks on the left.

Meg giggled and said, "I had to draw you in somehow, and everything I did worked perfectly."

"Sam," Dean started, "I hate to tell you this, but your girlfriend is a bitch."

I slowly turned my head toward him, my head feeling heavy from the strain put on it earlier. When I saw him he didn't look as bad as Sam. I sighed in relief, and then realized that I took a hit for him. I looked down to my stomach and saw that my wounds were bleeding. How are my claw marks so much larger than the one's on Sam's face?

"You know, I'm really tired of almost bleeding out all the time, so can we just hurry this along," I said keeping my eyes away from Meg.

"You trapped us, good for you," Dean started to say, "Why don't you kill us already?"

I looked up and saw Meg looking towards Dean with an amused grin on her face, "Not really quick on the uptake are we. This trap isn't for you."

My eyes widened as realization set in and I whispered in shock, "John."

Meg turned her gaze towards me and I averted my eye looking at Dean and she said, "Ah, princess here got it."

Dean shared a glance with me before responding to Meg, "Oh, sweetheart, you're dumber than you look. Even if dad were in town, he would never walk into something like this."

"You see I don't doubt it," Meg said, walking over to Dean. She squatted down to his level, and got close to his face and said, "But you see he has one weakness. You. He lets his guard down when it come to you. He let's he emotions cloud his judgment. Kind of like princess over there. I happen to know he is in town, and he will come, and try to save you. Then the Deva's will kill everybody, nice and slow."

"Enough," I shouted, done hearing her mess with Dean's head.

"Why are you doing this Meg, what kind of deal do you get to work out, huh," Sam asked to divert her attention away from me.

"I'm doing this for the same reasons you do what you do. Loyalty," Meg snapped.

I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips. Everyone's attention turned to me as I said sarcastically, "You wouldn't even know what that word mean's if it was spelled out in front of you. You do what you do because you have nothing better to do. Now stop messing with their heads."

"Awe, but I haven't even brought up their mommy, and Jess," Meg said looking towards Sam.

"Go to hell," Sam spat.

"Leave them alone, you're just wasting time here," I said, starting to build some confidence.

Meg stood up and walked over to me and squatted right in front of me so I had to look at her, "You're right, they are having all the fun. I think you're just jealous you aren't getting the attention you always seem to get."

"Shut up," I said glaring up at her.

"What with mommy, daddy, and brother gone, you have no one to give you that attention you crave. You use these guys to get what you want," Meg taunted.