Amateurs

I shot up quickly in the back seat of the car. I was sweating and breathing heavily. I looked around confused for a second and realized I was alone. I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion. When did I fall asleep?

I groaned in irritation as a headache surfaced at the front of my head. Ever since Meg used that spell on me, I've been getting severe headaches multiple times a day. I looked at the clock and it read 8:45. I sighed and looked at the sign of the shop the car seemed to be outside of and noticed it was a music store.

I scrunched my face again confused as to why we would be here. I looked to the front door and saw Sam and Dean making their way out of the store and towards the car. They got in and Dean immediately noticed I was awake.

Dean smiled at me gently and asked, "Hey, sweetheart, how are you feeling?"

I looked down to my lap and shrugged my shoulders. I'm not doing good, but I haven't for the past week. Dean nodded his head and Sam quickly began to catch me up on what they found out so far.

"So, we got the legend, the back story, behind this so-called Hell House. Apparently this family lived there during the great depression. A father and six daughters. He didn't have enough money to feed all of them, so he eventually cracked and hung them all. After that he hung himself."

I raised my eyebrows in shock. That's crazy. This man really killed all of his daughters. It makes sense now why he goes for girls though. He's trying to protect them.

Dean turned back to me and said, "We are going to go check this place out tomorrow during the day. We are going to find a hotel for the night and get some rest."

I nodded again and leaned back in my seat, looking out the window. We arrived five minutes later at a cheap motel and paid for a room with two beds.

I slowly made my way to the room as Dean carried both of our stuff, even though I threw a silent tantrum about it. He ultimately rolled his eyes and walked off with both of our bags.

We entered the room, and Dean claimed the bed closest to the bathroom so I didn't have to walk a long distance if I needed to use it. I smiled gratefully at him for his smart thinking, and sat down on the hard bed. I let out a long sigh as I tried to take my shoes off, but ended up wincing in pain instead.

"Here, let me help you," Dean offered, already kneeling in front of me ready to help.

I wrapped my arm around my torso and nodded for him to help. He took my left shoe off, and carefully worked on my right foot. He took the makeshift boot and checked my badges, which seemed to be okay for the moment.

"Stand up," Dean ordered softly and I slowly followed his order.

I gripped tightly to his shoulders as he helped me out of my pants, and into pajamas. I sat down again as he stood up and helped me with my jacket and top. I sucked in a sharp breath as my shirt got caught at my elbow. Dean stopped his movements for a few seconds before slowly finishing the task. He handed me one of his shirts, and I put it on, taking my bra off under it.

I sighed in relief once it was off, and Dean chuckled at me. I raised my eyebrows at his reaction.

"Here let's get some sleep," Dean said, helping me scoot up in the bed, and under the covers.

He got in shortly after and pulled me flush against his bare chest, and I tensed when I felt the bandage on his torso hit my back.

"I'm okay, baby," Dean assured, "Get some rest."

I gulped down my worry and nodded closing my eyes, being met with the images of my parents dying over and over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------