Pretty Little Thing

Dean's POV:

I really underestimated this family. I knew they were crazy sons of bitches, but damn are they good at fighting dirty. I honestly thought I could take them, but I was quickly proven wrong because they ended up tying me to a chair in their nasty living room.

I woke up to all of them looking at me. I'm almost certain they don't have running water here because it looks like none of them have bathed or brushed their teeth in years.

I winced trying to break out of the ties holding me down. My entire body hurt because they knocked me around pretty good earlier. My head was a bit foggy from getting hit, but I knew what was happening around me.

The smaller man standing behind what seems to be the oldest said, "Come on, let's hunt him, he seems to be a fighter."

The old one let out a strangled wheeze which I'm assuming is his laugh. These sickos really hunt humans. They hunt them in public, abduct them, starve them, then hunt them in their element. That's just messed up.

The oldest and I went back and forth about hunting and killing things for quite a bit before he started asking what he really wanted to know.

"So are you a cop, are there anymore looking for us," He asked as he walked behind me.

"If I tell you, you promise not to make me your ashtray," I responded sarcastically, which earned me a swift punch to the nose. Bad move Dean, bad move.

"The only reason I don't let my boys take you right here and now is because there is something I need to know," the old one said grabbing something behind me from the fire pit.

"Yeah, how about it's not nice to marry your sister," I shot back at him.

The old one walked back in front of me with a scolding hot poker and said, "Tell me, is there anyone out there looking for you."

"Eat me! No. no. no, no wait you might actually do that," I said, again sarcastically.

The man that punched me earlier came up to me and grabbed my face roughly, and held it still as the old one holds the hot poker close to me, "You think this is funny? You brought this down on my family. Alright you want to play games, we'll play some games."

The old one backed off and looked to his two sons and said, "It looks like we are gonna have a hunt tonight after all boys," he looked back at me and said, "and you get to pick the animal. The cop, the boy or that pretty little thing my boys picked up earlier today."

My eyes widened in fear as the reality of this situation had caught up to me. There is no freakin way I'm picking any of them to be hunted by these hicks. No way in hell.

"No, wait, wait, wait. Look nobody is coming for me okay. It's just us," I said struggling as the man still hasn't let go of my face.

"You don't choose I will," The old one said as he put the hot poker on my shoulder.

The pain was registered immediately and I cried out in pain, but I still refused to pick. He pressed the poker harder into me, and I finally gave, the pain being too much to handle.

"They boy! The boy," I yelled out in pain, knowing that Sam is way better off than Devyn, and the cop right now. Devyn could barely stand when I saw her.

The old one dug his keys out and handed them to the son that wasn't just holding me down and said, "You heard him, but don't let him out. Shoot him in his cage."

My eyes widened further and I panicked, "Wait! I thought you said you were going to hunt him."

He turned to me and just smirked, "When you're done shoot the cop too, but bring the pretty one in here. I want him to see."