New Developments

I gasped waking up from my sleep. I didn't have a nightmare, but I was overcome by an odd feeling. It was almost negative, I don't know. What I do know is that my body was tingling, and I was almost in a cold sweat. I looked over and saw Dean sleeping, but Sam was sitting up breathing heavily.

"Did you - " I asked, pointing at him.

"Yeah, and you felt it," Sam asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

We both stared at each other in confusion for a minute. Sam then got up, and I got to waking Dean up. I flicked him on his forehead and said, "Dean wake up." He didn't even flinch so I decided to try another method. I leaned down and brought my lips to his, and started to kiss him. It took him a minute, but he responded by kissing me back.

"What was that for," He asked, pulling my hair behind my ears and out of my face.

"We have to get up, we are going somewhere," I said softly, smiling down at the man.

"Dev, it's the middle of the night," Dean protested.

I smiled down at the stubborn man and said, "I'll get you some pie."

A wide smile took over his face and he said, "Fine, but what is this about."

"I had a dream," Sam said from the bathroom where he was packing some of his stuff up.

"You two seriously woke me up because Sam had a dream," Dean snapped, closing his eyes again.

I started to draw designs on Dean's bare chest and said, "I know, but Dean I felt it too."

Dean looked up at me and said, "You what now?"

"I don't know how to explain it. All I know is I was woken up by this feeling I had, and I looked over and Sam was up too. We woke up at the same time."

"A man was killed in his garage. I'm just having a hard time remembering what the license plate number was," Sam explained.

"Okay, why can't this wait till the morning," Dean asked.

"Because it's gonna happen soon," I said to him, confused myself on how I knew this.

"How-,"

"I don't know," I cut Dean off.

I got up off the bed and Sam handed me my bag, but as I reached for it our hands touched. I gasped and dropped the bag as images flooded through my brain. There was a man dead in his car and a license plate number.

"Devyn," Dean yelled, now in front of me shaking me a bit.

"What was that," Sam asked me, concerned.

I cleared my throat and said, "I - uhm - uh, I don't know, but I know the license plate number."

The boys looked at me confused as I pulled out of Dean's grip and searched for a pen and paper. As soon as I found them I quickly wrote the number down, and handed it to Sam.

"How the hell," Sam muttered under his breath.

"Devyn, how did you do that," Dean asked again. He seemed to be a little freaked out.

"I already told you. I don't know," I shot back. "I'm sorry. I just, this doesn't come with a beginners manual Dean, and it would help if you didn't question Sam and I all the time. Especially when all of his dreams so far have come true."

Dean looked at me for a moment and then nodded his head, "Okay, let's go."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------