Flashback 5

Devyn's brother, Ryan, is portrayed by Beau Mirchoff

Third Person:

It's been about a week since the Wilson kids had found out their parents had died at the hands of a Demon. Neither really had talked to each other much, both staying in their rooms. Sometimes they would see each other having one of their dad's beers, or is Devyn case drinking their moms tequila. Both siblings numb of emotions at this point

Neither of them had left the house either. John had stopped by a few times every time Ryan would slam the door in his face, still blaming him for his parents' deaths. Dean came over a few times as well, and watched tv with Devyn. He was worried about her, she hadn't said a word since she found out the news, and her face always seemed to be devoid of any emotion.

One day Devyn walked past Ryan's room and noticed him packing his stuff up.

"What are you doing?" She asked him, her voice sounding a little hoarse from lack of use and crying.

Ryan looked at her and simply said, "I'm packing"

Not satisfied with the answer Ryan gave her, she responded, "Obviously, where are you going?"

Honestly she was scared at that moment. Even though they haven't talked much that week she didn't want to be alone.

"I've decided that I am going to go to college. I need to leave this house," Ryan again said in a monotone voice.

Tears started to pool in Devyn's eyes, she didn't want anyone else to leave her, and she felt that everything was falling apart. She didn't want to be selfish, but she was scared to be alone right now, she knows she's not in a good mental state.

In a small, almost inaudible voice she responded, "You're gonna leave me."

Ryan froze at this statement, clouded by anger, "How can you say that! I can't stay here knowing that they will never come back. How can you?"

Devyn jumped a little at his outburst, hurt by his words. Ryan's face softened a little when he saw her reaction, "I'm sorry. I just can't be here right now. I need time to process, and after them dying I don't want to be a hunter anymore. I want a normal life," Ryan explained.

A tear fell from Devyn's eye, she knew that she couldn't change his mind so instead of arguing she nodded her head and said, "You're right. You shouldn't have to stay here if you don't want to. I'll give you some of mom and dad's leftover money to pay for your tuition."

Before he could respond Devyn had left the room, running to hers. In that moment she felt alone with no one to go to.

A few weeks later Ryan had left for college, and Devyn was truly alone for the first time since her parents passed.