Anger

We all agreed that Missouri should check out the house again, just to make sure we weren't going crazy, and were at the house in minutes. I knocked at the door, and when Jenny opened the door she seemed a little panicked."Sam, Dean, Devyn. What are you guys doing here?" she questioned us rocking Ritchie slightly in her arms.

Sam gave her a small smile and said, "Hey Jenny, this is our friend Missouri."

"If it's not too much trouble, I was hoping we could show her the old house," Dean continued as Missouri stepped forward a bit, so Jenny could see her.

"Look I'm sorry, but right now really isn't a good time," Jenny was saying as she went to shut the door.

"Listen Jenny, this is -" Dean was cut off by Missouri hitting him in the back of the head, "Give the poor girl a break, can't you see she's upset."Missouri turned to Jenny and continued, "Forgive this boy, he means well he's just not the sharpest tool in the shed, but hear me out."

Confusion flashed over Jenny's face, "About what?"

"About this house," I answered.

Fear filled her eyes as she asked, "What are you talking about."

Missouri stepped a little closer and said, "I think you know what I'm talking about. You think there is something in this house, something that wants to hurt your family. Am I mistaken?"

Jenny took in a deep breath and asked, "Who are you?"

Missouri smiled sweetly at Jenny and said, "We are people who can help. We can stop this thing, but you're gonna have to trust us just a little."

Jenny's eyes scanned over all of us before responding, "Fine, come in."

Jenny stayed downstairs as Sam, Dean, and I followed Missouri through the house. We slowly made our way into a room.

"There sure is a dark energy in this house, and this room seems to be the center of it," Missouri stated.

"Why do you say that," Sam asked nervously, swallowing hard.

Missouri looked over her shoulder to Sam and said, "This used to be your nursery Sam. This is where it all happened."

A sudden chill ran down my spine as I looked at the ceiling. I shifted uncomfortably thinking about how Mary had died there, just like my mom had died. I shifted my gaze to anywhere but the ceiling, trying to ignore the pain making its way into my chest. My gaze landed on the closet door that was slightly ajar, another shiver making its way down my back. Dean pulled out an EMF, and turned it on. I quickly grabbed it heading toward the closet door, and the thing turned all the way on.

"I don't know if you should be relieved or not, but this thing isn't what took your mom," Missouri said behind me, "It isn't the same energy I felt the last time I was here. It's something completely different."

"What is it?" Dean asked as I opened the closet stepping inside.

"Not it," Missouri said.

"Them," I said looking up, "There is more than one spirit here."

Sam and Dean looked at me confused, I held the same feeling, "How the hell would you know that?"I tried to come up with an answer, but I had no idea how I knew that.

Missouri explained, "It doesn't matter how she knows it, but she's right there are two spirits here. These spirits were attracted to this house. What walked here before was pure evil, making this house a magnet for paranormal activity. The negative energy left behind had attracted a poltergeist."

"Oh.. the corn state," I said sarcastically, "What is this hunt? A vampire, demon, poltergeist?"

My mom and dad shared a look my dad said, "Just a poltergist, nothing we can't handle."

Oh, God. This can't be a coincidence, can it? There is a poltergist in this house, the house where that damn Demon once stood. Maybe my parents did actually think they were going after a poltergiest, and it turned out to be him instead. What if this Demon is pretending now too, tricking us into thinking we can do this, just to kill us all like he did my parents.

"Devyn," Missouri said looking at me, "It's not the same."

Tears were making their way to my eyes, and Dean reached out for me. I recoiled away from his touch.

I looked up to his face and his eyes turned white, "You little bitch! You're smarter than I thought you'd be."

"No, do - don't touch me. I need - I need a minute," I said quickly, rushing out of the room.

I scurried into the bathroom down the hall, and shut the door behind me. I turned around resting my hands on the door, and hung my head between them. I tried to catch my breath, and think about anything to get the images of the worst two nights of my life out of my head. I'm tired of these memories flashing through my brain all the time, continuously torturing me all the time. To think that one of them could've been avoided.

My panic was slowly replaced with anger towards Sam. He did this to me, I would've been fine - I was starting to get better, but he ruined that for me. I'm back to square one, the same position I was in about almost a year ago when my parents died. My hand closed to fists the more I thought about it, he ruined me. It doesn't help that this lady that is helping can read our thoughts, and is announcing them all out loud.

I didn't want her to see my memories, snoop into my past, and that is exactly what she was doing in that bedroom. She could read my mind, that's the only reason they noticed I was starting to panic, and she made it worse. I'm tired of feeling all this negative energy all the time, I want to go back to being happy. I wish I could go back to that day, and stop my parents from going to help John. I would still have my family, and Ryan would still be talking to me.

There is one person that I hate the most right now and that is John. If he hadn't called my dad that night, if he hadn't been so obsessed with catching this thing. My family wouldn't be ruined. His family wouldn't have been ruined. He has caused Dean nothing but suffering since he's gone missing, and I can't help feel like he is close. I think Missouri knows where he is, and that is why she hesitated earlier when we asked where he was. They keep in touch, why else would she be so willing to help us.

"Devyn," Dean said from the other side of the door, "Devyn opened up."

Damn it! I was too angry to even function right now, I don't want Dean to see me like this. He's seen me sad, and lonely, and broken but he has never seen me this angry before. It's like I can't control my emotions right now.

"Devyn, open up or I'll kick the door down," Dean said worried.

I groaned, and hit my hands against the door. I took in a deep breath, and opened up the door, "What!"

Dean's eyes widened, and his eyebrows raised in surprise at my aggressive behavior, "You -you..."

"I what Dean," I shot back at him crossing my arms.

"You're angry," he asked my confused, "I thought I'd find you crying or-"

"I have a lot to be angry about right now, and you know it," I said.

Dean looked me over, taking in my tense figure and gulped, "Okay, your right. You do have a lot to be angry about right now, but Missouri has a way for us to get rid of this thing."

I huffed and started to walk down to the kitchen where I heard everyone talking, Dean following me silently.