You Knew?

Dean's POV:

It's been five weeks since the whole fiasco at the church. About two weeks ago, we all had been stuck in a neighborhood that was being haunted by ancient ancestors and what not. I'm just happy that Devyn wasn't really involved because she doesn't do bugs. When we went to that house party for some investigating, she practically jumped out of her skin when a tarantula had crawled close to her hand. I've never laughed so hard. You'd think after all the bad things we've seen a little spider wouldn't scare her, but I think that's the most scared she's ever been.

I'm currently looking on the computer for something to do, and Sam is sitting on his bed drawing something in a notebook. Devyn started to stir in her sleep, gripping her pillow tightly. This always happened if I wasn't in the bed with her. Before I could get up and go to her, she gasped herself awake, gaining Sam's attention too.

She was breathing heavily and Sam asked her, "Are you alright?"

I rolled my eyes. Of course she's not okay, she most likely just woke up from a nightmare. She nodded at him nonetheless, and sat up facing me on the side of the bed. She had her head in her hand, rubbing her eyes roughly.

I walked over to her, and croucheddown in front of her, "Hey, want to talk about it?"

She didn't lift her head up as she mumbled, "Same as the other day."

I sighed and took her hand away from her eyes and made her look at me, "Doesn't mean you can't talk about it again."

She sent me a soft smile, "I'm okay for now, they aren't as bad as they were. I'm gonna go get ready."I let go of her wrists and allowed her to get up and make her way to the bathroom. As soon as the door was shut I let out a sigh. She doesn't look better, her eyes were slightly sunken in from the lack of sleep, and she was always yawning all the time.

"She doesn't look better," Sam voiced my thoughts.

I looked at him and frowned, "I know. What about you?"

"I'm good," he simply responded, going back to drawing. Liar.

Devyn's POV:

I sat on the toilet seat replaying my nightmare in my head. It's been almost two months and I'm still having them. I wish they would just go away, I can't sleep at night. I got up and looked into the mirror and flinched at my appearance. My eyes were sunken in, dark circles underneath accompanying them. I sighed and got ready for the day.

As I walked out of the bathroom I heard Dean say, "Alright, I've been crusing some websites for some canidates for our next gig."

A smile crossed my face, I could finally participate and be helpful during hunts now. My wounds have fully healed, although they left some wicked scares behind, constantly reminding me of what happened to me. Dean was listing off a few possibilities, but I noticed that Sam wasn't really paying much attention.

"Aye, am I boring you," Dean called him out.

"No, I'm paying attention," Sam said, then looked back down to his notebook.

"Okay," Dean said, clearing his throat, then continuing, "A man shot himself in the head, three times," Dean said, holding up three fingers.

Sam was so engrossed in his notebook. I leaned over a bit to see what he was so interested in, and saw he was flipping through pages with the same tree drawn on in. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

I shared a look with Dean as Sam said, "Wait I've seen this before."

"Seen what," I asked confused, looking at Dean again.

Sam got up, and hurried to a bag on the table, and pulled his dad's journal out. He frantically flipped through the pages before finding the one he was looking for. A picture of all four Winchesters was laying there. He pulled it out and put the drawing of the tree on his notepad looking at it.

"Dean, I know where we have to go next," Sam said with determination.

My eyes widened in realization and I whispered, "No," the same time Dean asked, "Where?"

Sam quickly looked from me to Dean and said the one sentence I dreaded most, "Back home, back to Kansas."

I looked over to Dean as he huffed, "Okay, random. Where did that come from."

Sam shook his head dropping the notepad back on the bed, and made his way over to Dean, "Okay, look. This photo was taken in front of our old house. The house where mom died."

Dean took the photo from Sam inspecting it saying, "Okay," signalling him to continue.

"The house never fully burnt down after the fire, they rebuilt it right," Sam asked.

Dean looked up from the photo, and shrugged his shoulder, "I guess so, yeah. What the hell are you talking about."

"Okay, look this is gonna sound crazy, but the people that live there, in our old house, I think they may be in danger," Sam explained.

While this whole exchange was going on, I made my way back to the spot I was sitting at when I first woke up. Sam wants to go home, is he crazy? I don't know if I could handle that, I mean my house was just a few blocks away from there old one. I don't know."How the hell could you know that," I asked a little too aggressively.The two boys looked over at me, probably forgetting I was here because I've been so quiet.

"Ah, I just- uhm- just trust me on this one," Sam gave a half excuse of an explanation.

I glared at him, not having it. There is no way I'm going back to that cursed town if I don't have too.I tore my glare away from Sam and looked over to Dean.

Dean shared the same expression as me and questioned his brother, "I-uhh.. What, what trust you?"

"Yeah man," Sam said, starting to pack up his stuff.

"Come on Sam, you gotta give us more than that," I deadpanned, getting up from my spot, and turning to look at him.

Sam stopped for a second to look at me, "I can't really explain it, that's all."

I threw my arms up in anger, "What do you- well I'm not going anywhere until you do." I crossed my arms over my chest standing my ground, Dean agreeing with me instantly.

Sam stopped all of his motions, standing up and huffing loudly. He looked to the ground before explaining, "I - uh - I've been having these dre- these nightmares."

My irritation almost vanished completely. He's having nightmares, too. My arms relaxed at my side, and my facial features softened a bit as Dean said, "I've noticed."

Sam looked up from the ground, "Sometimes they come true."

"What," I questioned confused, "How is that possible."

"Look, I dreamt about Jessica's death, and Devyn getting kidnapped-"

"Wait, you what," Dean exclaimed, interrupting Sam.

"You dreamt about me getting hurt, and you didn't say anything! Why would you do that? I could of- this - why- you let me get hurt," I spat out.

Sam's eyes widened, "I didn't- I thought it was the stress,"

"No! No! You don't- If you had a dream about Jessica, and it happened, why the hell wouldn't you tell us about the one you had about me," I yelled at him. Dean put his hand on my shoulder, but I shrugged it off walking closer to Sam, "You let me get tortured! I'm plagued with nightmares, and have severe PTSD because of you," I continued, roughly poking his chest.

"Devyn, calm down," Dean said from behind me.

I whipped around so fast that it caused Dean to jump back a bit. Caution, and a bit of fear in his eyes, "Calm down. How can you tell me to calm down? This - his actions have scarred me for life, and it's all his fault." I took a deep breath holding my nose between my fingers, closing my eyes. The boys remained silent as I calmed down, "If his dreams are coming true then I guess we have to go back home." I quickly grabbed my bag, and made my way to the car without another word, the boys close behind. This drive is gonna be a long one.