Max

"Alright, let's split up, so we can talk to more people and get more information. I will take this side of the road," Dean ordered.

"Okay, I'll get the other side of the street," I replied.

"Cool, I'll go to the side street," Sam said, already walking that way.

I looked at Dean and said, "Try not to be too obvious. You tend to do that a lot."

Dean looked at me offended, "Hey, at least I get results."

I smirked at him and said, "If that's what you call it."

He rolled his eyes and scoffed, but leaned down anyway to kiss me, "You know you're a real pain in the ass sometimes."

"And you love me for it," I said with a smile walking away from him, and across the street.

I saw a man planting some flowers in his front yard, so I approached him."Hi, excuse me," I said sweetly.

The man looked up and whipped the sweat off of his forehead, "Uh, hi. Is there something I can help you with?"

"Oh, uhm, I've been thinking of moving to this neighborhodd and I'm just trying to get to know everyone and see how they like it," I explained.

"Oh! Okay, we haven't had anyone new come into this neighborhood for a long time," He said, almost excited.

I giggled and said, "No? How long have you been here? How long has it been?"

"Oh, dear. Well I've lived here for almost sixteen years now, and the last time we had someone move here was when the Miller's had sold their house," He explained.

"The Miller's? Do they have a son," I asked curiously.

"Yeah, yeah. His name was Max I believe. He was very young when he moved. Him and his family," The man responded.

"Max Miller! I went to high school with him. Wow, the world really is small. How was he, you know when he lived here. He was always so quiet if I remember correctly," I said to him.

"Yeah, do you still talk to him? Is that poor kid okay," the man asked.

"Well, I mean he seemed fine, why do you ask," I asked confused.

The man looked at me and said, "That poor kid got treated so poorly. Mr. Miller was a mean drunk. He yelled loudly and I would hear things crashing inside. I almost called the police once."

My eyebrows flew up in surprise, "Oh my God. I had no idea."

"I hope this doesn't change your mind about moving here," The man said with a small smile.

"Oh, dear no. That was years ago, as long as there isn't much of that happening around here now I don't see why I wouldn't," I said.

I looked across the street and saw Dean talking to a family and they pointed to a house two down from the one I'm at now. I looked at it and a wave of dizziness ran through me. I swayed a little bit, and grabbed onto the fence to steady myself.

"Ma'am are you okay," The man asked me worried.

"I - uh - uhm. I need, can you yell for my boyfriend over there, please," I asked him, trying to clear my fuzzy head. I heard him call out for help, and a few moments later there were a pair of arms around me.

"Devyn? Hey what's going on," Dean asked me worried.

"I think I'm about to..."

Dean's POV:

The couple I was talking to pointed to the two house's across from us. They were right next to the one Devyn was at. She saw them pointing and she looked at the house herself. I looked back to the couple but before I could say anything the man across the street yelled out for help. I turned quickly, and saw Devyn holding her head and leaning on the front yard fence for support.