Flashback 3

Third Person:

The two Wilson siblings were in the kitchen of their house. Devyn pacing back and forth, Ryan sitting at the kitchen table."They should've been back by now" Devyn expressed, worry evident in her voice.

Ryan, the youngest sibling, sighed and reassured Devyn by saying, "Listen, I'm sure they are fine. You know as well as the next hunter that sometimes it can take a bit to take care of a poltergeist."

"They said they would be back in a week; it's almost been two. It doesn't take two weeks to deal with that," She replied sternly.Ryan let out a huff and got up heading out of the kitchen. "Hey where are you going," Devyn protested.

"I am just going to use the bathroom. Take a seat and calm down," Ryan said to the panic filled girl. She simply nodded before he left the room.Once Ryan entered the bathroom, he quickly dialed the number of the one person he knows will be able to help calm his sister down.

"Hello," Dean answered.

"Dean, hey. Look man, my sister is freaking out that our parents aren't home yet, could you possibly come over and help me out here?" Ryan asked the oldest Winchester.

Ryan could hear Dean sigh on the other end of the line knowing Devyn got like this every time our parents were gone too long. After a minute he agreed to come over and hung up. Once finishing up in the bathroom Ryan made his way back to the kitchen seeing Devyn still pacing back and forth in the small room. Ryan let out a sigh and asked her, "You didn't sit down did you?"

Devyn looked up startled not realizing he returned replying, "I did, but it didn't last long. I don't know man. It feels different this time."Ryan gave his sister a confused look, but before he could reply the doorbell went off. Devyn sprinted to get it hoping it would be her parents. She however was disappointed to see that it was Dean instead.

"Hey" He said with a smirk.

"What are you doing here," Devyn asked, disappointment clear in her reaction.

Dean sighed and said, "Look, I'm just checking to see if you're doing okay, I know how you get when our parents are gone too long."

Devyn looked irritated at the boy, giving the same look to her brother, "Seriously! I am not going crazy or anything. I'm just a little uneasy as to why this hunt is taking longer than usual."

Dean stepped into the house shutting the door and Ryan asked his sister, "What did you mean earlier when you said it felt different this time."

Dean gave them both a confused look as Devyn explained, "I don't know. It's just- it's just that after saying goodbye to our parents, it felt like I was saying it for the last time. I have a bad feeling and it won't go away."

Dean looked at the girl with sympathy, suggesting they should eat something to get their minds off of it. Devyn laughed a bit because Dean always wanted to eat something. It was quiet while they ate their grilled cheese sandwiches that Ryan made. No one really had anything to say, even though they didn't show it Ryan and Dean were both starting to grow worried as well.

The doorbell rang for the second time again, and Devyn wasted no time running to the door like she did the first time. As she opened the door she was filled with relief when she saw John standing there, but the feeling was quickly washed away when she saw the tears in his eyes. Her heart dropped; she knew something awful was going to happen on this hunt.

As Ryan reached the door confusion set in when he didn't see his parents, "Where are they?" he asked John.

A tear fell from John's eye, and Dean put a hand on each of the Wilson kids. He knew they didn't make it as did the kids themselves.

"What happened," Devyn asked in a small shaky voice.

"Maybe we should take a se-" John tempted to say but was soon cut off by the female.

"What happened!" Devyn demanded louder than before.

"Dev-" Ryan tried to calm her down but was interrupted by Devyn as well.

"No! No! I want to know what happened!" She shouted.

Dean grabbed her shoulders hugging her from behind, and whispered, "Why don't you let him in, so we can sit down while he explains." Devyn slowly nodded allowing John into her house. Ryan shut the door, and everyone made their way to the living room to sit down.