It's All Your Fault

I was abruptly woken from my slumber as the boys barged into the motel room with Blondie right behind them. Blondie ran to the bed next to me, and curled into a ball, hiding her face. Before I had any time to comprehend what was happening the boys started to cover every window, and break every mirror in the motel room.

"Wow, wow, wow. What the hell is going on here?" I asked as a shard of glass came flying at me.

"Donna said Bloody Mary in front of a mirror at school, and now she's after Charlie," Sam said quickly, going to break another mirror.

I looked over to the terrified girl, "She what?"

"Can you help us out here," Dean asked, pointing to the bathroom.Getting the hint, I ran to the bathroom and broke the mirror in there. I walked back out as Sam said, "Okay, it should be safe now."

"Okay, as long as she doesn't look into anything that has a reflection she'll be fine right?" I asked the boys.

"Yeah, but I can't keep that up forever," Charlie answered, which I just learned was blondies name. "I'm gonna die aren't I?"

"No, not anytime soon," Sam said softly.

Dean walked over to the bed and sat down in front of her, "Okay, Charlie we need to know what happened. Why is Bloody Mary after you?"Sadness washed over the girl's face as she told us the story of how her ex-boyfriend died. I couldn't help but notice that everytime she said the word boyfriend Dean would quickly glance at me. Odd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We left her in the motel room, so we could go kill this Mary chick. On our way to the store Sam and Dean caught me up on where we were going, "The mirror that Mary died in front of is at a store in town. We are going to go smash it."

"Okay, sounds good to me," I stated, from the back seat.

"You know Charlie's boyfriend killing himself didn't seem to be her fault," Dean said.

"You know as well as I do, Spirit's don't exactly see shades of grey, Dean. Charlie had a secret, someone died. That's good enough for Mary," Sam explained.

"I guess," Dean said boredly.

"You know I've been thinking. It might not be enough to just smash that mirror," Sam said.

Confusion took over my face, "Why not?" I asked

"Well Mary is hard to pin down, she moves from mirror to mirror. Whose to say she isn't gonna keep hiding in them forever. So maybe, we should try to pin her down," Sam said.

"Sam, what are you saying," I asked. I didn't like where this was going at all. I mean from what we've seen Mary works pretty fast.

"We need to summon her to her mirror, and then smash it," Sam said.

"Well how do you know that's gonna work?" Dean asked curiously.

"I don't know for sure," Sam said.Dean and I shared a look through the rearview mirror, and he asked, "Well who is gonna summon her?"

"I will, she'll come after me," Sam said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about fifteen more minutes we finally made it to the shop that holds Mary's mirror. We cautiously made our way to the door, and broke in. Once we were inside, we split up to try and find the mirror quicker, which is a lot harder than I thought it would be because this entire place is filled with mirrors.