Visions

"Those people were devistated last night. They are not going to want to talk to us," I pointed out.

Dean looked down at me in the bed, "Yeah but I know who they will talk too."

I looked up at him as I drew little designs on his chest and Sam sat up from his bed and asked, "I mean we could do that."

I looked between the two, "If you guys go as Preist's I won't be able to go with. You do know that right."

"Okay, well you can stay here and do some research. We could call you with the information we learn and you can start working ahead so we can kill this thing quicker," Dean offered.

I rolled my eyes and got off the bed, "Great, I get stuck with the boring work. Well I mean I guess I can't really do anything until you call me with information, so I will feast and watch Grey Anatomy until then."

"Yeah you enjoy that," Dean said getting up.

He started to get dressed as Sam went to the bathroom to shower. He put his suit on, and I just laid in bed enjoying my view.

"You know it sucks that you're a preist now," I said smirking at him.

He turned around and looked at me confused, "Why?"

I giggled and wiggled my eyes as I said, "Well... it would be against the rules to you know." His eyebrows shot up and he stood there speechless. "You alright there, loverboy?"

He cleared his throat as a smirk took over his shocked expression and walked over to me, "Then it's a good thing I don't follow the rules."

He walked over to me, and leaned over me on the bed and I said, "Now, now Reverand Winchester. You have a job to do."

Dean pouted as he brushed my hair away from my face, "Just one kiss."

I giggled as I nodded, "Sure."

I grabbed his face and pulled it down so our lips could meet. It was a soft, slow, careful kiss, and it sent a shiver down my spine. I wrapped my hand behind his head, and pulled him closer and deepened the kiss. He pulled away and he wore the same stupid grin I was wearing.

"Better get off me before Sam gets done with his shower," I said, slightly pushing him off me.

He grumbled under his breath as I sat up on the bed, and got dressed myself for the day. The boys were wearing suites, but I was wearing my normal jeans, flannel and boots. After a few moments Sam exited the bathroom all ready to go, and the boys were on their way to get some answers from the family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the guys were out playing dress up I decided to try and dig up some dirt on the Miller house. Unfortunately, I came up with a whole lot of nothing, but I did print everything that would seem important out because Sam likes to hang everything up on the wall.

Frustrated with my lack of luck in finding information I went to the small diner across the street from the motel and got a lot of food. Once I got my to-go bag, I made my way back to the motel room, and spread out my food across my bed. That's right I got so much food that even the table wasn't big enough to hold it all. I turned the tv on and the Golden Girls was playing.

Halfway through my food the boys entered the room, and they both sent me weird looks."What," I asked with a mouthful of food.

"You have a whole buffet infront of you," Sam said with raised eyes.

I scoffed and said, "And what about it. I'm starving. By the way, I printed some stuff out for you to put up on your 'mystery' wall."

Sam rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Thanks."

Dean made his way towards me and sat down taking his shoes and jacket off. Once those were removed he tried to take some of my food to eat."Nope," I said grapping his hand.

As soon as I touched him I heard a woman's voice explaining that nothing strange happens in her house, and that she never fought with her husband.

I quickly took my hand away from him and looked him in the eye, "So there really isn't anything up with their house."

Dean's face scrunched in confusion, "Um.. yeah. How did you know that."

"I felt it," I simply responded.

"Right, you felt it," Dean responded sarcastically.

I ignored him and turned to Sam who was hanging the information up on the wall, "Did you question anyone?"

"Yeah, the son, Max," Sam said over his shoulder.

I got up and approached him, curious about something. When I got close he turned around and I asked, "Can I try something real quick." He looked at me confused but nodded.

I grabbed his hand like MIssouri had done when we saw her, and was immediately met with the image of a kid. He felt angry, but he claimed to not know anything. I released my grip and looked to Sam in confusion, "Did he seem off to you at all?"

"I mean no not really. Maybe a little angry, why," Sam asked confused.

"Okay, wait a minute. Are we just gonna ignore how you just did that," Dean interjected.

"Dean, there is nothing to talk about. We all know I have these gifts, as MIssouri put it. They just must be developing or something," I said to Dean. "Back to the kid, he just felt off. I don't know."

"He could just be mad because his dad just died," Sam offered.

"You're probably right," I said making my way back to the bed and picking up my burger. I pointed to the apple pie and said looking at Dean, "That's for you."

"Man do I love you," Dean beamed, picking up the pie instantly devouring it. I giggled and asked, "So, what did you find out."

"Well, I searched the house and there was nothing paranormal about it," Dean said, finishing up his pie.

"And the family said everything was normal," Sam said, a little upset.

"Okay, well something has to be happening here because Sam dreamt about it and his dreams always come true," I said pointing at me with raised eyebrows, "I felt something also, and these new abilities of mine have kicked in. I don't think it's a coincidence either."

"Well, all I know is there is nothing supernatural with that house," Dean said picking up a gun and cleaning it.

Sam sat down on the other bed and said, "Maybe it has nothing to do with the house, maybe it's..." Sam stopped talking and started to groan in pain as he held his head.

Dean looked up from the gun and I looked at Sam worried, "You okay, Sammy?'

Sam groaned again and said, "Ah, my head," as he started to fall to the ground.

I stood up quickly and ran to his aid, but as soon as I touched him a piercing headache ran through my head."Ah, Jesus," I grunted as my hands shot to my temples.

"Wow, wow, what the hell is happening. Sam! Devyn!" Dean yelled worried, running to our sides.

I fell down to my knees as flashes of a room went through my mind. There was a man bringing a bag into a room. He opened up a bottle of alcohol and started to drink it.I was brought out of it and another sharp pain hit me, "Ah, Sam, what the hell!"

I held on to my head as the images came back. The man was putting the contents in the bag away and his window opened up on its own. The man closed it, but it opened up again. This time when he tried to close it, it wouldn't budge. He looked outside to check it out, and the window fell on his head decapitating him.

"No," I screamed out as I was brought out of it, and the headache disappeared. Sam and I were both on the ground breathing heavily.

"What the hell was that," Dean yelled at us worriedly.

"He died," I mummbled under my breath, shaking slightly, unnerved from what I just saw in my head.

Sam started to panic as he said, "It's happenieng again. Something is gonna kill Roger Miller."