Confessions

After finding out the name that was left behind, Dean and I took the girl back to the park we were at before, and Sam went to go do some research on Gary Bryman.

The wait for Sam was awkward, the blonde was sitting in between us and she asked, "So, are you two like together or something, because--"

"No," Dean and I answered at the same time, and a little too quickly.

I cleared my throat and explained, "We are not together, we are more like brother and sister."She nodded in understanding, while Dean scrunched his face in what seemed to be disgust?

"Well, I hope you two figure out your problems, because this silence is suffocating," She told us.

I looked over to Dean, and he was looking down at his hands and told the girl, "I hope we figure it out soon too."

Shortly after that weird and awkward conversation Sam returned and started explaining what he found out, "Gary Bryman was an eight year old boy. Two years ago he was killed in a hit and run. The car was described as a black Toyota Camery, but nobody goes the plates or saw the driver."

"Oh my God, Jill drove that car," the girl explained.

"Okay, we need to get back to your friend Donna's house," Dean said. Damn right we do, we need to see what name is on the back of that mirror.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we got to the house, we went straight to the bathroom, and did the same thing to the mirror as we did at Jill's house. We found a hand print and the name Linda Shoemaker. Holy hell, he killed his wife. My eyes widened, and I shared a shocked look with the boys. We made our way downstairs to where the two girls were, and started asking questions, and Donna didn't seem too happy about it.

"Why are you asking me all this?" She asked us.

"Look, I'm sorry, but it's important," Sam said softly.

Donna looked at us, seeming upset, but caved, "Yeah, Linda's my mom, okay. She overdosed on sleeping pills. It was an accident, and that's it. I think you should leave," She said angrily before storming away.

"Oh my God. Do you really think that her dad could've killed her mom?" Blondie asked us.

"Maybe," Sam answered.

"I think I should stick around," She offered.

"Alright, but whatever you do just don't--" I was saying before she cut me off."Believe me, I won't say it." She said. I sure hope you don't.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few hours, and we were all in our motel room doing more research. Well, I gave up a while ago, and was watching tv now, but that's not the point. Dean has been staring at Sam's computer for hours, and Sam was hanging a bunch of stuff up on the wall.

"Wait, you're doing a nationwide search," I heard Sam say.

"Yup," Dean said.

"Now why the hell would you do that?" I asked from my position on the bed.

"Wow, she speaks," Dean said sarcastically, "At this point any Mary that had died in front of a mirror in the country is good enough for me."

"But if she's haunting the town, she should've died in this town," Sam stated.

"I'm telling you there is nothing local, I checked. Unless you have a better idea," Dean sassed back. Okay he's being a little extra Deanish right now.