Where's Devyn

Sam's POV:

Gavin, Devyn, and I were making our way back to my brother and Kat. I could hear my brother yelling for Kat down the hall. I quickly ran toward him trying to see what was happening. Dean was trying to pry a door open.

 "What's going on," I asked.

"A spirit has her trapped in there," Dean panicked.

"Kat," Gavin yelled from behind me.

"Kat, Kat, listen to me. It's not going to hurt you. Just look at it and listen to what it says." I instructed from my side of the door.

"You look at it," Kat screamed in fear.

"Kat, it's not gonna hurt you, trust me," I tried coaxing the scared girl.

A few moments later the door opened, and Kat walked out shaking slightly from the encounter.

"137," She said cuddling into Gavin's arms for comfort.

Dean and I looked at each other, "Room number."

Dean's face scrunch in confusion, "Wait a second, where- where is Devyn?"

"What are you talking about she's right-" I stopped looking behind me. Wait, where did she go? She was just behind me. I know she doesn't like me right now because I got her hurt, but she wouldn't just wander away. Would she?

Dean grabbed my shoulders, "Where is Devyn."

Panic washed through me, if she's in danger because of me again I don't know what I would do, "I don't know."

"Okay- uhm - this, this is you. All you, you put her in danger again," Dean said angry, "Go find her, now. I will take thes two deliquents and then find room 137."

I nodded quickly, making my way back the way I came searching every room for Devyn. She was nowhere to be found, as I pasted the stairs to the basement I heard a noise. Maybe she went down there, and found something. Again, I started to search every room, as I was passing the boiler room I saw Devyn lying on the ground.

"Devyn? Devyn!" I yelled running up to her. She had a small cut on her forehead, probably from falling to the ground.

She groaned and opened her eyes, "Sam?"

"Hey, can you stand," I asked her, trying to help her up.She nodded her head, letting me help her, but as soon as she was standing her entire demenor had changed. Her gaze shifted to me and her eyes had a menacing glint in them."Devyn," I questioned.

"Sam," She taunted.

"Devyn, what - are you okay," I asked confused.

She laughed, though it was completely humorless, "I don't know Sam. I feel like you already know the answer to that question."

My face fell, knowing exactly what she was talking about, "Devyn, you know how sorry I am about that."

Her gaze hardened at my statement, "It doesn't matter. You can't erase what is, and will forever be engraved into my mind, Sam."

She was seething, acting completely different than her usual self, "Devyn."

"No, don't you Devyn me. You did this to me!" She yelled. I jumped surprised at the volume of her voice, which echoed around the small room. I saw a door behind her which was slightly ajar. Inside was a metal gourney, and some tools. "Look at me!" She screamed again. "I mean, do I mean absolutely nothing to you?"I gulped, not sure what to say. Of course I cared about her, she's one of my best friends, and I hurt her. It was killing me on the inside."I can sense that you're nervous," She taunted.