It's the Girl

We were quickly speeding down the road to an address Sarah had sent to Sam. I fidgeted in my seat, hoping that we get there before my vision comes true.

"Devyn, you need to relax back there," Dean said as we made eye contact through the mirror.

"I'll calm down once I know this woman is safe!" I shot back.

"Devyn...." Sam tried, but I stopped him.

"Don't. Don't go there, not yet."

We made it to the house, and I noticed Sarah standing outside of her car. What the hell is she doing here.

We all exited the car in a hurry, and Sarah ran up to Sam in worry, "You said this woman is in danger. What is going on?"

"Sarah, you shouldn't have come here," Sam replied as we tried to kick the door down.

"Damnit, I'm gonna have to pick the lock," Dean said as Sam and I tried the windows.

"What are you burglars," Sarah asked worriedly.

Sam looked at me with frustration before turning back to Sarah, "You really need to go back to your car."

"I got it!" Dean yelled over to us.

"To hell, I will! Evelyn is a friend," Sarah exclaimed as she barged past us. "Evelyn!" She shouted as we rounded a corner.

The first thing I noticed was the painting above the fireplace. The second thing was the woman from my vision sitting very still, not responding in her chair. A horrible feeling crept up my spine, and I knew we were too late. Sarah approached Evelyn, and as she touched her, her head fell backward, revealing her slit throat. I covered my mouth in horror as I looked back up to the painting and noticed Isiah looking right at us. He was no longer looking down to his side.

Dizziness took over, and I turned around, stumbling out of the house. Sam ushered Sarah out shortly after and tried to console her.

I didn't look back and headed to the car. I placed my hands on the roof of the car and started to breathe heavily. I thought this was over. Why was I watching people die again? Why? A small sob escaped my mouth, and I shook in my spot. We were too late, AGAIN!

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I immediately spun around and clung to Dean for dear life. He rubbed my back swiftly in an attempt to calm me down. Tears were flowing down my face silently as we finally drove off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got back to the motel, I sat down on the bed and just zoned out until Sarah was done talking to the cops. Sam was adamant about explaining everything to her now, so she should be making her way here shortly.

Dean approached me slowly and asked softly, "You okay?"

I quickly looked at him and shook my head, "No." He examined me for a second, and I could tell he was searching for something to say. "Just... just hold me," I begged.

Without hesitation, Dean crawled into bed and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into his chest and took in a large breath before slowly releasing it. Just him holding me helped me calm down a bit.

"I'm sorry," Sam said, awkwardly from his bed.

I looked up and at him in confusion, "For what?"

"For what you had to see. I-I thought it was just gonna be that one time with..." Sam trailed off.

I sniffed and sat up, "Don't make this out to be your fault. It's these so-called damn gifts I received from my mom. Thanks for that." I grumbled the last sentence in annoyance.