Deva's

WARNING: adult themes taking place,  SEX ;)

Also, this is probably the last smut chapter for awhile because Devyn is about to go through some real trauma :)

Dean and I made it back to the motel we were staying at by foot, and decided that I would dig up some info on the symbol while Dean looks into Meg. We were sitting at the small table for a few hours before Dean picked up his phone and called Sam.

I looked at him curiously and asked, "What you got?"

"Hold on," Dean said simply, implying he'd explain when Sam answered.

After the third ring Sam answered, "Hey!"

"Let me guess you are lurking outside that poor girls apartment aren't you." Dean teased Sam.

Sam scoffed and answered, "No." Dean and I both rolled our eyes as he finally said, "Yes."

"You have a weird way of showing affection there Sammy," I continued to tease.

I could practically hear Sam roll his eyes as he asked, "Did you find anything on her?"

"Sorry, man. She checks out. Now why don't you go knock on her door and invite her to a poetry reading, or whatever it is that you do," Dean said before hanging up.

"Wait... call him back. I found some info on that symbol," I said.

Dean quickly called Sam back and we were blessed with his irritated voice, "What?"

"Sam, it's Dev. I found some info on that symbol. Apparently it's Zoroastrian. It's a symbol that is used to refer to a Deva," I explained.

"What's a Deva," Dean asked.

"It roughly translated to Demon of Darkness. They are old school too. They are aggressive, have nasty attitudes. They are like demon pitbull's," I explained further.

"How did you find this out," Sam teased.

"Sammy, how do you think Dean survived without you for so long," I laughed. Dean was pouting.

Sam and I chuckled and Dean argued, "I know how to read, and look something up."

"Really, name the last book you read," Sam teased more.

Dean scoffed and I said, "Listen, these Deva's they have to be summoned."

"So someone is controlling it," Sam asked.

"Kinda, it's really risky business being in cahoots with a Deva," I said.

"So what do they look like," Sam asked.

"No idea. This thing is ancient, so whoever is summoning it really knows their stuff," I answered.

Dean clicked his tongue as he said, "I think we have a major player in town."

I scoffed and said, "And I think I know who it is."

"You're still tipsy. How you got all that information I don't know, but you just don't like Meg. I already proved she checks out," Dean said.

"Just because she is real doesn't mean she isn't evil," I sassed back.

"Bite me," Dean responded.

I smirked at him and said, "Gladly."

"Alright, I'm hanging up now," Sam said uncomfortably before doing so.

"You know Sam will be gone for at least another hour..." Dean hinted.