Ugly Ass Painting

WARNING: SMUT ;)

"How the hell did you know all those art facts back there, Sam?" I asked. "I mean, I know your smart, but there has to be something you don't know stuff about."

Sam chuckled as we walked to the door to our motel room, "I took an art history course as a general education course my freshman year."

"Of course you did," Dean teased.

"I couldn't help but notice how much Sarah appreciated that knowledge," I started to tease.

Sam pushed the door open and threw his bag on the bed closest to the door, and complained, "Not this again. Come on, guys!"

I chuckled but stopped as I entered the room, "Oh my god. Have we stepped into the seventies?"

The walls were checkered black and white, and there was a disco ball hanging from the ceiling right above the door. I looked around in disgust before setting my bags on the bed closest to the bathroom, "I mean, even the beds are black and white. This is not helping the headache."

"You still have a headache?" Dean asked.

I looked over to him in annoyance, "Of course, I still have a headache. We've only been up for about an hour."

Dean rolled his eyes before throwing me a bottle of Advil. I quickly took two before chugging a cup of water.

"Now, what are these Providences?" Dean asked as I started to pull a clean set of clothes out of my bag.

"No, no Provenance. It's a certificate of origin. We can use them to track the history of the pieces," Sam explained.

"Well, jackass isn't gonna give up any information, but Sarah...." I said, smirking towards Sam.

"Maybe, you can get her to write it down on a cocktail napkin," Sam shot back.

I smirked at him and said, "I bet I could. I do have more game than you."

Dean fidgeted in his spot and said, "Now that would be something I'd love to see."

I scoffed at him, rolling my eyes before I stared at Sam, "Seriously, she is into you. She didn't even acknowledge Dean and I's existence."

"So, you want me to use her for information?" Sam asked, sounding irritated.

"Yes, and no. I mean, yes, try and get the information out of her, but come on. Maybe you should start dating again or something. At least get laid. You're starting to get more uptight than usual," I explained.

Sam glared at me while Dean just chuckled as he grabbed one of the complimentary beers from the fridge.

"She's right. Just call her Sam," Dean said, handing him his phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, that was amusing to witness. He couldn't even form a coherent sentence," I giggled as I stepped out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel. Dean chuckled as he continued to stare at the ceiling from the bed in just his boxers. I smiled softly at the man for a second before sauntering to the bed and sitting next to him, "Thank you for being so patient with me, Dean."

Dean tilted his head up towards me and smiled at me, "Of course. I love you."

"I know, and I know with everything that has happened the past couple of months, I'm starting to feel like myself again, and that is all thanks to you. Who knows where I would be if you weren't in my life," I said, looking down sadly.